PDA

View Full Version : The Halo 4 Thread

One_love_silvia
11-08-2012, 01:47 AM
I didn't see one of these being started, so I thought I'd get it going.

Who else picked this up? This game is seriously amazing. 343 did a fantastic job with it. From the sounds, to the graphics, to the gameplay..it's all superb.

theronin
11-08-2012, 02:21 AM
Ya I'm surprised this went so long without a thread. Agree on all points with u. I love the sound n feel of the guns, gives ya a real satisfying grin when u shoot em

TitanRb25
11-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Agree on all points, but the online multiplayer's shield/dmg system needs to be revamped. I am no rookie at this game and other FPS games, and there are MANY occasions where I get the jump on a player, unload on them with pure head shots, they pull off 3-4 shots and I die. When I watch the kill cam they are barely on target, missing on their cross hairs, and somehow they manage to kill me first. It is getting very very very frustrating.

stiizy
11-08-2012, 02:45 PM
Gonna pick up the full system next week as my 360 crapped out a few months ago.
glad to see the game is good, I love Halo.

Mofuhcka
11-08-2012, 02:55 PM
I still have to get my copy, picking it up for the sole purpose of the campaign. Other than Halo: ODST, I fucking love the story line. Beat every game on Legendary so far haha. And read most of the Halo books. Cant wait to start the campaign.

wonpoo
11-08-2012, 05:25 PM
no thread casue everyone playing game.

theronin
11-08-2012, 06:47 PM
Agree on all points, but the online multiplayer's shield/dmg system needs to be revamped. I am no rookie at this game and other FPS games, and there are MANY occasions where I get the jump on a player, unload on them with pure head shots, they pull off 3-4 shots and I die. When I watch the kill cam they are barely on target, missing on their cross hairs, and somehow they manage to kill me first. It is getting very very very frustrating.

It plays a lot like halo 1 multiplayer, meaning melee rules. I usually just run a pistol (which owns face) n melee. 2-1 ratios all day baby. If anyone wants to play hit me up on xbl. Gt: ronine

One_love_silvia
11-09-2012, 12:45 AM
just finished campaign, and holy fuck... this ending is by far the best halo ending ever.

i'd honestly say this is the best halo ever. minus not having team snipers on war games =(

theronin
11-09-2012, 02:09 AM
Ya all my friends who've finished the campaign have said the same thing as u. Imo multiplayer is on par with halo 1. This game kicks some serious ass

LoneStarSilvia
11-09-2012, 02:49 AM
Would someone like who's never really played any of the previous storylines be completely lost if I pick this up?

fliprayzin240sx
11-09-2012, 10:57 AM
^^^Nopes, replied to you in ZY already. The Halo Wiki page actually tells you how Masterchief ended up in stasis in Forward Unto Dawn.

LoneStarSilvia
11-09-2012, 07:00 PM
^^^Nopes, replied to you in ZY already. The Halo Wiki page actually tells you how Masterchief ended up in stasis in Forward Unto Dawn.

Yea I posted this one first. Think I'm decently caught up on the story from all the Wikipedia articles and I looked up the ending on YouTube. It'll be interesting to see Chief's new look since that armor is practically legendary.

sil80owner
11-09-2012, 10:46 PM
I love this game. Campaign was fun and crazy just too bad I'm in finals week. Gotta study :/

ILoveMyRHS13
11-10-2012, 10:30 AM
I picked this up last night. A few friends and I were bored so we beat campaign on legandary. Only took 5 hours with 4 of us. I can't say I was blown away by the story, but only because I've been trying to follow the story and never fully understood it, haha. Multiplayer is really fun, though. Hopefully they add more game-types to matchmaking.

simmode1
11-10-2012, 11:34 AM
I haven't played Halo since the original Xbox releases but I love the franchise. It's the main reason I want a 360 now, so I do keep up with Halo news... With that said, have you guys been watching this?
BfJVgXBfSH8
K56gSEJ6IGc
WbBYG77VeCE
FZ_xn889cSk
gULQ5GFIkcA

BADASS. The quality of stuff on Youtude nowaday is frikken rediculous.

ZilviaKid
11-10-2012, 01:14 PM
it wasnt made by some kids like most garbage on youtube, that was a big budget miniseries to promote halo 4

played with the broadfield crew this week, dudes are organized

Mofuhcka
11-10-2012, 03:33 PM
If anyone wants to play online or co-op sometime, add me: B a y T e e

fliprayzin240sx
11-10-2012, 03:47 PM
it wasnt made by some kids like most garbage on youtube, that was a big budget miniseries to promote halo 4

played with the broadfield crew this week, dudes are organized

I just dont understand why they dont just make a big budget full blown movie already. Don't make it super cheesy and just follow the same styling and itll make alot of fans happy.

Okinawandrifter87
11-10-2012, 04:02 PM
driftphreak87 is my gamertag if anyone wants to play.

LoneStarSilvia
11-10-2012, 06:12 PM
I just dont understand why they dont just make a big budget full blown movie already. Don't make it super cheesy and just follow the same styling and itll make alot of fans happy.

I say to hell with a movie, they're always rushed. An actual series would be super awesome.

Mofuhcka
11-13-2012, 01:45 PM
Lets start a Zilvia clan haha

s14j
11-13-2012, 06:51 PM
im picking up a xbox on black friday forsure and halo 4.

EDacIouSX
11-20-2012, 12:14 AM
microsoft announced several times that they are not going to ignore the pc market and that the pc gaming market is important to them. Yet somehow... halo 4 is not coming to the PC. I would have played the halo series if they were serious about porting it for the pc correctly and at all.

One_love_silvia
11-20-2012, 12:58 AM
^in some ways, if people really want halo 4, it forces them to buy a 360. that could be a reason. i can't see halo 4 becoming major on the pc anyways

raz0rbladez909
11-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Been playing it quite a bit lately, only stopped so I could repaint my living room now. I love it though! Beat the story already, but I'm gonna have another go at completing it on legendary. The storyline is pretty good too but the multiplayer needs more maps. It also seems like you are constantly searching for ammo the entire time, did anyone else notice this? I have a few gripes but overall I'm impressed, I preordered blackops 2 also but it seems everyone is less than impressed so I'll probably just stick with Halo

stiizy
01-28-2013, 10:41 AM
Been playing for the past few days and holy shit this game is so dope.

hit me up my gamer tag is The Kis423

wanna try co-op campaign

Mofuhcka
01-28-2013, 02:53 PM
Campaign was amazing I must say, the story line alone was worth the Master Chief armor unlock. But anyways as soon as I got to level 50 I stopped playing, it just takes daysssssss to level up. Im currently level 56 but to get from 56 to 57 it requires over 50,000 fucking XP I have no idea how people have the time to get to level 130.

SLiDe_WaYz
01-28-2013, 02:57 PM
Campaign was amazing I must say, the story line alone was worth the Master Chief armor unlock. But anyways as soon as I got to level 50 I stopped playing, it just takes daysssssss to level up. Im currently level 56 but to get from 56 to 57 it requires over 50,000 fucking XP I have no idea how people have the time to get to level 130.

Fast track and spartan ops. You get 10K a game. But I usually play matchmaking only. Favorites are Dominion and Oddball. They need to bring back assault like neutral bomb and one bomb. If you guys didn't know you have a "hidden" rank for when the ranking system does come out. Www.halotracker.com and type in your gamer tag to see your current rank. So far I'm a 43.

If you guys wanna play feel free to add me sKiPsTeR II.

stiizy
02-01-2013, 12:06 PM
Can we get a Zilvia Clan going?? I've been on every night buildin up my SR status.
I'm only a SR19 in my 3 games of play. But working on it, i've played every game in the series except Reach.