PDA

View Full Version : WTB silvia oem bumper support

xxRaika562xx
11-04-2012, 03:22 PM
I am currently looking for a oem silvia bumper support! Getting really tired of modified pignose support! Text me 562 200 2457 gimmie offers and hook a zilvian up :)

DreamN
11-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Curious, what's the issue you're having the pignose support? It's the same thing, in fact it's actually better in case of a front end collision.

xxRaika562xx
11-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Curious, what's the issue you're having the pignose support? It's the same thing, in fact it's actually better in case of a front end collision.

How similar is it??? Im really a noob at this lol its not aligning my headlights :/ idk much but just heard that the silvia bumper support might help! Any more advice n information would be great! Thaanjks

DreamN
11-04-2012, 05:24 PM
bumper support has nothing to do with your headlights.

It's damn near identical. Most folks just notch the section where it bolts onto the frame so that you're able to adjust it further in. I actually just used it as is and it worked fine. I don't have fitmet issues or awkward gap issues that I would put blame on the support.

xxRaika562xx
11-04-2012, 05:40 PM
bumper support has nothing to do with your headlights.

It's damn near identical. Most folks just notch the section where it bolts onto the frame so that you're able to adjust it further in. I actually just used it as is and it worked fine. I don't have fitmet issues or awkward gap issues that I would put blame on the support.

Wow thanks for the information! I didnt really expect it but thanks i appreciate it a lot. Im going to find the solution to my problem since its not my support, so my front end can lookmuch nicer