PDA

View Full Version : Flordia shops and what not

Ricer240sx
03-15-2004, 10:26 PM
hey, whats up, im going to Flordia next week for vacation (with the family :( ) lol and i was wondering where i should drag everyone too to see some good cars and such?? i believe we are going to be near the coast some where lol i will get the specifics from my mom tomorow though lol

but hook me up with some good places to hit up, also.....any events comming up??? that would be the shit to see a drift event or something cause we dont get shit up here in WI :( i would gladly miss a theam park for a drift event hehehe

ca18guy
03-15-2004, 11:16 PM
Secret Services in St.Pete, Enjuku Racing in Orlando, don't see how going to a few car shops would be that entertaining but whatever floats your boat.

Daytona Tuner Bash is on the 19th-20th.

s14movement
03-16-2004, 09:15 AM
yo i've been down here in tampa, fl for a week now and i have not seen one nice 240 but there are alot of 240's rollin around but their all stock and some old lady is driving it

Jeff240sx
03-16-2004, 09:29 AM
yo i've been down here in tampa, fl for a week now and i have not seen one nice 240 but there are alot of 240's rollin around but their all stock and some old lady is driving it

You haven't bumped into me. Or Jesse in his white s14 KA-T. Or the gold s14 SR, or the grey s13 sr, or any of the 3 s13 with silvia conversions. The first Saturday night of every month there is a meet for Nissan people. About 6 350Zs come, 12-20 240sx's, and 2 or 3 Sentra SE-R, including a show car with 2 TVs, built SR20DE motor and a FMax t3/4 turbo kit.
Roll around more often.. I'm usually racing someone somewhere. Also, www.tamparacing.com has a Nissan forum and a Free-for-All where people have practically daily meets.

As far as shops, it depends on where you're going. If the Tampa/Orlando metro, definately hit up Secret Services, Enjuku. If you're looking for a SR swap, talk to XAT racing. Coastal Dyno has a 589rwhp SR 240sx on stock block (I'm leery of that.. they never posted uncorrected dyno charts.)
-Jeff

s14falcon
03-16-2004, 03:59 PM
Like they said, if your in central florida then enkuju, secret services, although its not much to see. If your goin to miami, I dunno whats goin on here, there was a drift event last sunday, and another in April, so I think your outta luck there.

Ricer240sx
03-17-2004, 11:49 AM
im going to be in Clear water beach

damn, im not gunna see any drifting :( lol

s14movement
03-17-2004, 03:15 PM
You haven't bumped into me. Or Jesse in his white s14 KA-T. Or the gold s14 SR, or the grey s13 sr, or any of the 3 s13 with silvia conversions. The first Saturday night of every month there is a meet for Nissan people. About 6 350Zs come, 12-20 240sx's, and 2 or 3 Sentra SE-R, including a show car with 2 TVs, built SR20DE motor and a FMax t3/4 turbo kit.
Roll around more often.. I'm usually racing someone somewhere. Also, www.tamparacing.com has a Nissan forum and a Free-for-All where people have practically daily meets.

As far as shops, it depends on where you're going. If the Tampa/Orlando metro, definately hit up Secret Services, Enjuku. If you're looking for a SR swap, talk to XAT racing. Coastal Dyno has a 589rwhp SR 240sx on stock block (I'm leery of that.. they never posted uncorrected dyno charts.)
-Jeff yo jeff see im only here till the 31st and i dont know where to go or look for my fellow nissan drivers.