PDA

View Full Version : anyone see WRC Rally Mexico?

nocomedown
03-14-2004, 09:19 PM
WRC drivers have got to be the best drivers in the world. Such and awesome motorsport. makes me want to take my 240 out to a rallycross.
i was really rooting for Seb Loeb, that guy is amazing, but ish happens.
can't wait 'til New Zealand in a couple of weeks!

HiPSI
03-15-2004, 09:07 AM
WRC is one of the best forms of racing in my book. the technology in the cars is amazing but so are the drivers. i don't think i could bring myself to go 100+mph around gravel/ice/snow switchbacks, i believe i'd soil my fireproof suit;)

s14falcon
03-15-2004, 09:27 AM
WRC Mexico was awesome, particularly because my personal favorite driver Markko Martin won. I really felt bad for carlos sainz, but things happen, and its not like he hasnt had his fare share of wins. I think this season is gonna be either sebastian, petter, or markko, because that new ford is really fast and if they got all the bugs worked out of it, the others are gona have a hard time to win. Can't wait till new zealand.

Wei240
03-15-2004, 10:53 AM
yeah, saw it again last night, it's great...

man, can't believe what those car endure, and drivers too (broken this and that,... and sometimes no power steering, ouch)

ONYX S-13
03-15-2004, 03:43 PM
WRC is one of the best forms of racing in my book. the technology in the cars is amazing but so are the drivers. i don't think i could bring myself to go 100+mph around gravel/ice/snow switchbacks, i believe i'd soil my fireproof suit;)
I agree..I love watching the stuff..Also i don't think i'll ever be able to do that, just to ballzy for my liking ..Much respect to those crazy S.O.B's:bigok: