PDA

View Full Version : 240sx help iacv??

Jesus_lopez405
10-21-2012, 05:26 PM
recently swapped the s14 ka into my s13 ka24de and started it up. the rpm was fluctuating alot and the s13 TB has more niples sticking out than the s14 so kind of confused on that part as well.IF it is the iacv any tips,knicks,tricks onhow to do it the easiest way? please excuse the exhaust in the video its not connected yet and the mess in the engine bay,any help is very appreciated thanks!!

s13 iacv??? help - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV45bPtXFug&list=HL1350862300&feature=mh_lolz)

Jesus_lopez405
10-22-2012, 02:06 PM
Any ideas guys???

bkt808
10-22-2012, 03:27 PM
get some starting fluid and start spraying around for vacuum leaks. i found my leaks at the injector to manifold o-ring things

EL HUERO GASTELUM
10-22-2012, 06:35 PM
Hi guys,im new to the forum and I just did my sr20 swap in my s13 and I also upgraded to a Freddy intake manifold and I started to crank over my engine when we saw that the big hose from the iacv started to pouring gas from that hose. Orally need help any suggestions on what it could be bcuz it's a brand new motor this is gonna be the first time I start it bcuz I just just rebuild from the bottom up with all the parts brand new.

Has anyone had this type.of problem or anything similar to it .

bkt808
10-22-2012, 08:52 PM
Hi guys,im new to the forum and I just did my sr20 swap in my s13 and I also upgraded to a Freddy intake manifold and I started to crank over my engine when we saw that the big hose from the iacv started to pouring gas from that hose. Orally need help any suggestions on what it could be bcuz it's a brand new motor this is gonna be the first time I start it bcuz I just just rebuild from the bottom up with all the parts brand new.

Has anyone had this type.of problem or anything similar to it .

you need to make your own thread..... intake is probably flooded with fuel, fuel injector stuck open or fpr is poop and sending fuel in through the vacuum port
and dont forget to get all that fuel out of that intake before trying to start it and change oil

EL HUERO GASTELUM
10-22-2012, 08:58 PM
Ok thanks like I said im new here still trying to figure it out. How do I check the fuel injector to c if it's open.But I'll remove the fpr first and take the manifold off to so I empty it out and I'll try it then c what happens. How do I start my own traead on here.

bkt808
10-22-2012, 09:14 PM
Ok thanks like I said im new here still trying to figure it out. How do I check the fuel injector to c if it's open.But I'll remove the fpr first and take the manifold off to so I empty it out and I'll try it then c what happens. How do I start my own traead on here.

go to the tech talk section and on the top left somewhere it should say new thread

EL HUERO GASTELUM
10-22-2012, 09:16 PM
Ok thanks for the help with my ?

EL HUERO GASTELUM
10-23-2012, 10:41 AM
Thanks for the help turns out I took off the fuel and open the switch one of my injectors is stuck open shooting kit gas like crazy . Now I have to fix it or I'll just clean them all out while.im at I'll.