PDA

View Full Version : rb25_s13*CHUKI possible no-ship?

pewpew
10-20-2012, 11:41 PM
anyone know how to get a hold of rb25_s13*CHUKI ?

i recently (oct 8th) purchased a CAS from him/her, listed on forums as used.

paid paypal, no tracking number (requested 2-3times, was told I would "get it when he got home")

seller stated it was sent to wrong zip code (transposed last two numbers, which is neighboring city)

seller stated it was resent

still have not received

sellers account is "in time out for misbehaving"
sellers phone number is disconnected.

emailed seller, advising of intent to "stop payment" if no response by monday

please inbox me or call 785-201-7067 if you know an alternate contact for this seller

jamg
10-22-2012, 12:39 AM
best option is to do a charge back.

pewpew
10-22-2012, 02:49 AM
yeah, I know, but im trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

when the mail comes tomorrow, no CAS = hold on payment.

Phlip
10-22-2012, 04:54 AM
You paid by paypal, dispute the charge as merchandise not received if you're not getting any communication.

jamg
10-22-2012, 12:50 PM
i'm currently in a paypal dispute.

it takes way to damn long...

pewpew
10-23-2012, 12:44 AM
Showed up today.

A- would buy again, but communication is a b+

mr.booie
12-31-2012, 07:37 PM
I bought a sr head from him a few years ago. He said everything was good on it and was ready to run. So that's what I did, and I had 0 compression in all cylinders. Leak down test showed that all the exhaust valves were bent. Didn't dispute it with him or even put it on his trader rating, I moved on and sold the car the next week.

inopsey
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
I bought a sr head from him a few years ago. He said everything was good on it and was ready to run. So that's what I did, and I had 0 compression in all cylinders. Leak down test showed that all the exhaust valves were bent. Didn't dispute it with him or even put it on his trader rating, I moved on and sold the car the next week.

you bought a head and needed to install in and do a leak down test to tell the valves were bent, your eyes dont work so good?

Veryflush
01-02-2013, 07:36 PM
you bought a head and needed to install in and do a leak down test to tell the valves were bent, your eyes dont work so good?

OlololololLol x2

rb25_s13*CHUKI
01-02-2013, 07:49 PM

It was in good shape to my knowing as i told you, It came from an engine that i got from everyones loved DK who traded me a piece of shit 240 for my perfectly fine running rebuilt fc vert that was flawless.

It only melted a piston and had no sign of head damage

mr.booie
01-06-2013, 02:21 PM
Visually everything was fine (that's the reason I bought it.) Next time I will call you so you can use your magnifying eye balls.
It was in good shape to my knowing as i told you, It came from an engine that i got from everyones loved DK who traded me a piece of shit 240 for my perfectly fine running rebuilt fc vert that was flawless.

It only melted a piston and had no sign of head damage

That's okay. I'm over it. I didn't dispute it with you.

Trinidrift3
03-08-2013, 06:25 PM
I tried to avoid making this but i have no choice now.

On February 18th, 2013 i pm'd rb25_s13*CHUKI about buying a redtop sr20det power steering pump. We worked out a price and i paypal'd him the money as a gift that night. He had plenty of i itrader feedback, has been a member for awhile, and i have seen him actively in the forum. He seemed easy to talk to and work with.

On February 20th, 2013 he texted me on a different number saying he got a new phone and was going to ship out the pump that day. I said ok, no problem. Since then i had not hard from him. I pm'd him and texted him on both phone numbers and got no responses.

On March 4th, 2013 (2 weeks from paypal date) i decided to try to contact one of his friends on the forum. I pm'd DRFTWHORE who said that he was good friends with rb25_s13*CHUKI and that he was in a car accident. He also said he was released from the hospital 2 days before, and he would pick up the pump from rb25_s13*CHUKI and ship it out.

I was quite surprised to hear him say that, because i did not mention what i paid rb25_s13*CHUKI for, so that means he had to have contacted rb25_s13*CHUKI who told him what i bought from him. Also i was surprised to hear him say he would ship it out. rb25_s13*CHUKI has some good friends haha. Well DRFTWHORE pm'd me on march 7th, 2013 and said he has not been able to contact rb25_s13*CHUKI to get the pump.

I really wanted to avoid making this thread but i don't know what else to do. I have pm'd him and texted him plenty of times. I know he was on the forum on February 26th, i pm'd him on the 25th so he had to have seen it. I just want my money or my pump :mepoke: If anyone knows him please tell him to contact me!

KiLLeR2001
03-08-2013, 06:55 PM
Dude is a toolbag on the forums, but I doubt he's trying to pull a fast one on you. I'm sure things will work out for you in the end.

DRIFT-ELITE
03-09-2013, 11:52 AM
only posting in here to say that he's not a scammer or anything but he's actually MIA right now...myself and a couple other friends haven't been able to find him or heard from him in like 4-5 weeks.. parents have no clue and are freaking the fuck out and no one seems to know where he is..

4-20sx
03-09-2013, 12:09 PM
He was kool with me. He hooked me up with a tial wastegate for 100 bucks lol

Trinidrift3
03-10-2013, 10:11 AM
only posting in here to say that he's not a scammer or anything but he's actually MIA right now...myself and a couple other friends haven't been able to find him or heard from him in like 4-5 weeks.. parents have no clue and are freaking the fuck out and no one seems to know where he is..

:naw: damn, hope he's ok.