PDA

View Full Version : March Madness!!

mademan
03-13-2004, 11:24 PM
I just had to post a quick note cause i'm really excited about March Madness this year. I'm a huge college basketball fan and when it comes to filling out all those brackets, i should have majored in bracketology, cause i love that stuff. I'm in like 15 polls. Anyways, just wanted to see if anybody else was excited about this stuff as me. I also posted this because a friend of mine introduced me to this online poll. Apparently, this is the first year its online, but last year he took second place and won like $800 (it was at his university). Anyways, i signed up. It cost $5, i got 2 brackets (havent filled them out yet). But the cool thing is i listed zilvia.net as my forum subscriber, so if i win a donation is contributed here. Also, if enough people sign up and post this forum as their forum of course zilvia could receive more money. Its a smaller poll, so there is a chance that we could get this forum some donations, so they could provide us even more smilies ;) Anyways, i found this very interesting and gave it a whirl, just wanted everybody else to know.

Go UCONN!

mademan
03-14-2004, 02:20 PM
if we get enough people to register in this poll it could help contribute to the debt of this forum.. assuming that this forum could get more people involved than other forums. i'm gonna email the guy and see if he/she will give me a list of other forums that are gonna be involved. peace