PDA

View Full Version : Got me an SUV

Bill Roberts
03-13-2004, 08:32 AM
...ok, before the haters come out and say....that I am killing the earth...I got one anyway. It is hella nice..Mitsubishi Montero. So far, better gas mileage than the old 240sx too....well probably about the same..

40 bucks to fill it, 440 miles to empty at 2/gallon...not bad indeed. This thing will go ANYWHERE...comfortable, serious room and rides like a lemo.

If you are in the market for an SUV, seriously look at one of these...it is a real truck with real capabilities..unlike the kid-getters mainly being built today...and yes, 4 door, 4x4.

Ghettokracker71
03-13-2004, 08:51 AM
Props! I like them....alot:) Nice trucks....err....SUV's....hah hah,enjoy.

Wait! I hope you didn't get rid of a 240sx to get this? :nono:

West
03-13-2004, 01:38 PM
Shoulda got a Typhoon or Syclone. :D

-E-
03-13-2004, 04:40 PM
Shoulda got a Typhoon or Syclone. :D

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/tamparacing/smiles/thumbup.gif

The ROMAN
03-13-2004, 04:54 PM
It's cool if you learn how to ski it :D

matlock
03-13-2004, 04:59 PM
I have an older Blazer as a backup and it is really nice for winter, and doing stuff the 240 can't do....I like the Monteros a lot great choice :bigok:

Bill Roberts
03-13-2004, 08:24 PM
No Worries, the 240 factor is safe and sound..

Looking for someone who did a silvia change because the front of mine got bashed, just need the bumper/nose/bottom scoops and lip. Hood, fenders and the right front light housing and cover....got cash.. Got the core support pulled out...ditto for rear bumper too.

For 89/90 if possible.

As you know...my 240 got rear ended. I got a fix on the rear end but the car I got slammed into...well the front got crunched some. Drivable...but not at night.

Yep...thanks! The Montero is a real surprise...very quiet, strong puller (for pulling not racing hehe) and can tow a dolly with the 240 on it for drift events. I want to eventually get the 240 back to "street pretty"...as I can get the parts.

I am relying on you folks to help me find some!...meanwhile, it still drifts beautifully...

fliprayzin240sx
03-14-2004, 09:14 PM
if i want something big...the only thing i want is the FX45 [email protected] or [email protected] with the same AWD system in the skyline *attesa et-s*

nightwalker
03-14-2004, 10:17 PM
I will never ever own a SUV. But one of my friends did buy a Montero last year. He couldn't pass it up. 10 months no payments, invoice price, and super low financing. He sold it in 8 months or something. Mitsubishi is really dropping their pants lately. Did you get a similar deal Bill?