PDA

View Full Version : Snap-On Tools

Boltarsenal42
10-16-2012, 09:12 PM
Saturday morning, my brother's 240 was broken into, and roughly $4000 worth of Snap-On tools were stolen. These tools will most likely be sold on eBay, Craiglist, or something that will sell them quick. If anyone sees anything about these tools, please PM me with any info. This took place in Englewood/Clayton Ohio, the vehicle is a Maroon Pontiac Montana with the license plate FNH 5739. Any info would be a huge help. Thanks.

ZenKi_373
10-17-2012, 06:58 AM
sorry about the loss bro i know how expensive these things can get. hell i owe the truck a grand right now! try posting some of the things you bought (get a print out from your truck account and pick out the ones that got stolen) maybe it will help for the ebay spotting. best luck!

Sileighty_85
10-17-2012, 07:26 AM
So the plate number you provided is from the thieves?

He called the cops right? Give the cops the plate number and they can trace it to the thieves.....

stealthsr20
10-17-2012, 07:37 AM
Have you not contacted police about the plates???? No police report=no wrong.

dawagarage
10-17-2012, 08:25 AM
when one values their tools, be it $500 or $1000s worth, they should get them insured via renter's insurance.

im assuming the tools arent insured?

it's obviously too late for your brother, but for other reader's future reference.

also, try to keep receipts and take photos of all your purchases. it might seem tedious, but would definitely help one's case in the end.