PDA

View Full Version : CA 1992 Nissan 240sx SR20DET *Smogged*

matthewman09
10-13-2012, 12:25 PM
JUST smogged/registered until May of 2013!
here is my 1992 Nissan 240sx Coupe SE. CLEAN TITLE. HUD works as well as digital speedometer. S14 Leather driver seat. Interior is very clean, COMPLETE, minor cracks on dash. Has the OEM single din cupholder.
Fresh S13 Blacktop SR20DET swap with roughly 51k miles. Have receipt for motor.
The only major CON for the whole car is the clutch is starting to go out. Doesn't slip yet. Testing waters right now, if no reasonable offers I will replace the clutch and possibly sell for more.
ALSO accepting trades, let me know what you have. As far as mods go, here they are... I have most receipts too.
I have four stock mudflaps with valences, and the Canadian daytime running lamps, but both are not installed yet. Will come with the car.
*Aftermarket turbo manifold
*S15 T28 Turbo
*Circuit Sports short shifter
*ISIS Steel braided turbo lines
*Mishimoto Aluminum radiator
*Mishimoto fan shroud with two 10'' electric fans
*Isis silicone radiator hoses
*Apexi Turbo timer
*XSPower Dual 3'' tip exhaust
*Megan racing 3" down pipe
*Megan racing 3" test pipe
*Greddy Spec LS Intercooler with HKS Black limited edition BOV recirculated.
*Circuit sports aluminum coolant overflow tank
*Digital Climate control with all sensors and motors, installed but not wired up yet.
*Godspeed Hyper-RS Coilovers
*Circuit sports tension rods
*Circuit sports rear upper control arms
*5 Lug Conversion with Z32 rims
*FULL front and rear Z32 brakes with working E-Brake and DIF steel braided brake lines front and rear with Z32 Brake master cylinder.
*CXRacing Intake kit which relocates intake to the fender well area.

Call or text 831-277-3074 for more info, and i can text better pictures as well. Don't lowball me or offer me a piece of crap trade, I know the money i have put into this project. Come test drive with cash in hand. Asking $6,000 or open to trades. Show me what you got.

c0dew0rd_69
10-13-2012, 12:44 PM
how much for the mudflaps and valances?

matthewman09
10-13-2012, 01:06 PM
for the mudflaps with valences, like 150