PDA

View Full Version : ░░▒▒▓▌[ FREE SHIPPING ] Tomei Expreme Ti Titanium Cat-Back for S14 [ 240SXMOTORING ]

Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
10-09-2012, 01:20 PM
http://site.cipmotorsports.com/sys_img/240sxmotoring-presents.png
IN CONJUNCTION WITH TOMEI POWERED USA

THE TOMEI EXPREME TI
FULL TITANIUM CAT-BACK FOR S14
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-1164098593086_2229_74328570

High quality production, for true competition use without compromise. Only the best Titanium grade materials are used.
From the special racing layout design, made as straight as possible, to the high flow silencer. We have poured our knowledge into it all. When you see our EXPREME Ti system, you can then understand that ours is unrivaled.

More info and pics on 240sxMotoring:
TOMEI TITANIUM CAT-BACK EXHAUST FOR S14 95-98 NISSAN 240SX NOW AVAILABLE (http://www.240sxmotoring.com/toticaexfors1.html)

GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
WE ARE A DIRECT, AUTHORIZED TOMEI DEALER!

PM ME FOR PRICING

As always, feel free to contact me with any questions or to order!
TEL: 203.783.1422 ext. 112
EMAIL: [email protected]
AIM: CIP AndrewJ

95_S14
10-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Price shipeed to 92377

greenmachine300zxtt
10-09-2012, 01:51 PM
best bottom price please 60126?

kev240sx90
10-09-2012, 08:18 PM
price shipped t0 40220

illvialuver
10-09-2012, 11:02 PM
I think whenever people say pm for price it is because they are afraid to post their price because it is not the lowest or because other places price match so long as the item is in stock. I always think that by saying that you guys are banking that the customer will not shop around.

As for the exhuast if I didnt have Reinhard I would be all about this, super light weight.

slw240sx
10-10-2012, 09:31 AM
I think whenever people say pm for price it is because they are afraid to post their price because it is not the lowest or because other places price match so long as the item is in stock. I always think that by saying that you guys are banking that the customer will not shop around.

As for the exhuast if I didnt have Reinhard I would be all about this, super light weight.

actually it is because the manufacturer in this case Tomei sets a MAP price. a "Minimum Advertised Price" Shops that are authorized dealers can not advertise the products for less then that price because if they do they will loose their authorized status, and to many that matters because it shows you are a trusted reseller and not selling knock off.
Manufactures have companies they pay to craw the web looking for MAP price violators and when they catch them they black list the resellers from being able to purchase direct or through a whole sale distributor. Most manufacturers will allow a reseller to do a person to person sale under MAP but they will not allow it to be advertised cheaper. This helps keep the market sustainable and keeps the margins up so that its worth it to smaller retailers to keep carrying product lines.

Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
10-10-2012, 03:55 PM

actually it is because the manufacturer in this case Tomei sets a MAP price. a "Minimum Advertised Price" Shops that are authorized dealers can not advertise the products for less then that price because if they do they will loose their authorized status, and to many that matters because it shows you are a trusted reseller and not selling knock off.
Manufactures have companies they pay to craw the web looking for MAP price violators and when they catch them they black list the resellers from being able to purchase direct or through a whole sale distributor. Most manufacturers will allow a reseller to do a person to person sale under MAP but they will not allow it to be advertised cheaper. This helps keep the market sustainable and keeps the margins up so that its worth it to smaller retailers to keep carrying product lines.

Bingo! @illvialuver, we actually did post our prices back in the day. But we received a lot of complaints from other vendors who couldn't match our prices through the pipeline. So despite your assumptions, we ARE banking that our customers shop around. I'm not sure who you might have mistaken our reputation for but it's not us.

PMs sent/replied!

KOUKIboy
10-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Shipped to 85033, thanks...

Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
10-11-2012, 09:41 AM
PMs sent/replied!

sr91240
10-16-2012, 05:40 AM
Shipped to 21122?

Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
10-16-2012, 12:10 PM