PDA

View Full Version : Kriskouki

mizono
10-02-2012, 02:24 AM
I've just received jdm Oem s13 side skirts I purchased from kriskouki, they were packaged very nicely to prevent any possible shipping damage. The shipping was very fast and the advertised items were accurately depicted.

bornslippy73
10-08-2012, 09:03 PM
I ordered multiple items from him as well. 180sx, Type-X, S13 Kouki, etc...

Kris had great seller and buyer communication. Shipping was fast. Tracking was available. Even though it was EMS. All his parts I received were as described and packed very well.

I would definitely order from him again and recommend him too.

chato de shamrock
09-03-2013, 06:51 AM
I've been lagging on giving feedback to a couple of guys so here goes. I purchased some kouki fenders and a grill about two months ago. They arrived roughly at the time he estimated them to. Packaged to prevent damage to the items was good and he provided me with pictures of my package before and after the box was sealed. He's really good at communicating as well as prompt to answer you. Currently expecting another package and will add to his reviews when it arrives.

sleepyS14se
10-08-2013, 09:55 AM
kriskouki sent me jdm oem RHD clutch and brake pedal assemblies for 100$ shipped... packaged great and fast shipping straight from thailand!

THANKS KRISKOUKI A++++++

chato de shamrock
10-11-2013, 06:48 AM
Finally received my bumper from kriskouki. Took about two weeks more then expected but it arrived with no unwanted surprises. He does a good job packaging the items he ships with plenty, in fact tons, of bubble wrap around the items and around the inside of the boxes. Provides pictures of your package and tracking numbers. Again, my bumper arrived a bit later then expected and he was kind enough to get in touch with the Thailand post office to gather some information. We believe the delay might have been due to the size of the box. I bought a pair of fenders and grill from him before and this last purchase included a bumper retainer and some signal lights along with that bumper. Everything arrived in the conditions they were advertised. Good pricing and quick and helpful in answering any questions or concerns you have. Overall a real cool and dependable guy to do business with.

d_nice
10-11-2013, 09:34 AM
good seller I may add

BiG MiKE86
10-22-2013, 11:15 AM
Just received my Triple Projectors from this man and I am floored by how clean they are... Took almost 2 months due to customs or somejunk (he shipped the very next day - not his fault) but it was well worth the wait! Awesome seller to deal with great communication throughout - even offered a full refund if they hadn't arrived by a certain date. LEGIT.

Also the way these puppies were packaged was overkill (but greatly appreciated)! I think dropping the box from the 3 stories couldn't have damaged these things.. lol

lucas240sx
10-26-2013, 10:15 AM
I bought type x tails from him
They looked better than he described!
Amazing packaging...over the top
AAA+++++ service

jookybanana
12-06-2013, 06:23 AM
+1 awesome guy, the level of service from him is even higher than most online shops!
got a bumper ship right to my door!! it was very good quality, shipped quickly and well packed, i will definitely buy from him again

JBB
12-06-2013, 07:09 AM
I have to agree with everything said. I purchased some s14 kouki led tail lights from him a while back and they were packaged so well there was no possibility of any damage occuring. Shipping was right as estimated, about 2-3 weeks from Thailand. Good guy, definitely recommend

bfarroyo
03-09-2014, 04:09 PM
Purchased type-x tails from this guy and seriously, the packaging was IMPECCABLE. This guy shipped exactly what he described, if not better. He's very modest about the parts and prices. Seems like a a really chill guy. Would definitely buy from this guy again.

kilamax03
12-14-2014, 12:26 AM
purchased type x bumper and it was packed really well and hella clean. thanks kris if you see this

slideslidegnarslide
12-14-2014, 10:20 AM
I have purchased full oem Silvia aero (chucki sides though) and Silvia bricks from him and let me say he is the best. Everything comes on time and is exactly how it was described. The packaging is insane as well. No way anything could get damaged

Zeph331
02-15-2015, 06:29 AM
very good!!!!!!!

punn303
01-16-2016, 01:54 AM
Legit seller. Always ships out quickly with great packaging. Bought skirts and a diff and both arrived in excellent shape.

2.5T_/<ouki
05-26-2016, 10:22 AM
100% legit seller. I would recommend anyone to him. His prices may be slightly higher than most however the products are ALWAYS in immaculate condition and almost brand new. I've purchased anything from full kouki front end to 5 lug hubs.

Lets talk about this packaging. ON POINT! Dude knows how to package items to ensure 100% they will NOT get messed up in transit. Here is an example of how my kouki headlights/corners were packaged. literally could have jumped on the box and not a scratch would have occurred.

Thanks again for your honesty and great product.

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k584/rbkoukis14/328D0C7F-789C-4942-AB6E-633DCA5D0ABB_zpsxfa2chou.jpg (http://s1117.photobucket.com/user/rbkoukis14/media/328D0C7F-789C-4942-AB6E-633DCA5D0ABB_zpsxfa2chou.jpg.html)

MistyBlueS13
03-02-2017, 07:42 PM
Got Type X/Kouki s13 sideskirts from him:

Awesome seller, commucation is amazing. Accurate information and pictures at a good price. Definitely recommend him!

The packaging is inspiring lol. I don't think USPS could hurt the item if they tried.

68whiskey
03-11-2017, 01:45 PM
how long does it normally take to get your stuff from him?

MistyBlueS13
05-10-2017, 02:45 PM
how long does it normally take to get your stuff from him?

It took about 2 weeks for my sideskirts to arrive. Hope this helps.

I know this response is a little late haha, sorry

1CLNS14
05-11-2017, 08:28 PM
very legit seller, packaging is A+. time is as expected, dont expect to see it in 3 days but well worth the wait time! everything was as described nothing was left out.

sblack13
05-12-2017, 05:43 PM
A++ seller .

Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Everything was as described, no surprises.
Packaging was on point, and Kriskouki kept me in the loop of tracking information.

With no hesitation I would do business with him again.

S14kouki805
05-12-2017, 06:17 PM
Good to know, I've hesitated making offer on his stuff since he's in Thailand, but two weeks is not bad.

I've bought parts, got them in 3-4 days and then waited a month to install them lol