PDA

View Full Version : WTB/WTT: Silvia square headlights for triple beam headlights

rps13_fastback
03-09-2004, 08:47 PM
Want to buy some triple beam projector headlights or trade my square headlights for some. Will also consider dual beam. [email protected] i'm in san jose, ca

srd180
03-10-2004, 12:16 PM
Hi,
I was wondering if you still had those square headlights? I have a set of the triple beam in stock and I will trade if you still have them.
Thanks for your time,
Bryon Wong SRD Form and Function
SRDFF.com

rps13_fastback
03-10-2004, 04:13 PM
Hi,
I was wondering if you still had those square headlights? I have a set of the triple beam in stock and I will trade if you still have them.
Thanks for your time,
Bryon Wong SRD Form and Function
SRDFF.com

Still hvae them. I see that you are not local. How would we do the trade? The lights are still on my daily driver. lemme know

srd180
03-10-2004, 04:53 PM
If you want to send them C.O.D to my company I can pay for the shipping for both of the headlights but it can take a couple of days. If you can provide a tracking # when it goes out I can send the other set at the same time but you might not have lights for a couple of days. Another way we could ship it is if you want to take care of the shipping to me I can next day air the tripple beams back to you if you want.If you are still interested I can include a new set of H3c bulbs from Koito with the set.

Thanks for your time,
SRD180

rps13_fastback
03-10-2004, 05:57 PM
If you want to send them C.O.D to my company I can pay for the shipping for both of the headlights but it can take a couple of days. If you can provide a tracking # when it goes out I can send the other set at the same time but you might not have lights for a couple of days. Another way we could ship it is if you want to take care of the shipping to me I can next day air the tripple beams back to you if you want.If you are still interested I can include a new set of H3c bulbs from Koito with the set.

Thanks for your time,
SRD180

sorry sounds too complicated, i rather just do it locally. unless you want to sell me your triple beams it's cool thanks anyway