PDA

View Full Version : NC 2JZ 240 s13 Single Turbo. Great Drift or Street car !

jdmimports$
09-28-2012, 11:11 AM
Price: $6500
Car: 1991 Nissan 240 Clean Title
Engine: Original TT Toyota Supra 2JZ-GTE
Mods: Lots... Read ad.
Contact: Call/Text ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE READ AD ENTIRELY AND FULLY !

Up for sale is 1 of my many projects I've been working on, it is a 1991 nissan 240 with a twin turbo Toyota Supra engine thats been converted to single turbo. First off, Let me start off by saying that I do not mess with the cheap knock off wanna be stuff, this is not a 1J, N/A, original single turbo, or any of that BS. This is a real 93.5-96 model twin turbo JDM Toyota Supra engine from Japan. Twin cam, 3.0 liter. Car has a greddy T-78 single Turbo, tubular manifold, God Speed front mount intercooler, Tial wastegate, Full 4" exhaust, mishimoto aluminum radiator, twin electric fans, AEM Wideband and Gauge, AEM Oil Pressure gauge, r154 5 speed manual transmission, eibach lowering springs, 18' Racing Hart wheels and tires. I do have a bumper for the car and hood which both are stock. Car runs and runs good, I have just replaced the valve cover gaskets, timing belt, timing belt tensioner, idler pully all with OEM Toyota parts which is the best most recommended stuff to use for the 2j's. All the intake gaskets were replaced as well with OEM Gaskets and throttle body gasket. This car needs very little to be finished up, with an AEM EMS and few fuel components this car can be capable of producing 400 - 900 WHP easily as the 2jz engines are notorious for making this kind of power with stock internals and just bolt ons. It also has a Walbro fuel pump in it. I may be missing and leaving out a few things so if you have any questions just ask. I am not looking for any trades, I have enough other cars, 1 of them being a turbo supra. This was just a project I was doing on the side for fun and am leaving soon to go out of town for work so just want to sell this b/c i will not be here to finish it up. I do not have tag or insurance on this car so I have not gotten to drive this yet but just up the side rd near my shop so would trailer it home til you get everything perfect like you want it. Engine has 83,000 miles on it and has a brand new head gasket on it(OEM Toyota) as well ! Will be a awesome awesome street car or drift car, drag car, etc.. has lots of potential for a cheap price !! AGAIN NO TRADES, CASH ONLY ! $6500, Engine swap alone is 5k with trans and harness and ECU. its already in a car, with engine mounts, drive shaft and wiring already done. Has adjustable Fuel Pressure regulator also. CALL/TEXT 828 980 1700THANKS ! Will post pics today..

BiG MiKE86
09-28-2012, 11:23 AM
LMK if u decide to part... ill take a shit ton of parts off ya ;)

d_nice
09-28-2012, 12:05 PM
yea me too bro if u decide to part out