PDA

View Full Version : FS: Two JL W3 12'' w/ sealed box SO CAL

holisticbeatz
03-09-2004, 12:42 AM
I have for sale two JL W3 12'' in a seal box. The box is carpetted and measures 25x20x45.. The box is huge and will only fit in a S13 fastback. It doesn't fit in my S14 and I'm pretty sure it won't fit in S13 coupes. I'm located in the San Gabriel Valley of So Cal. I'm willing to deliver within reason or meet up half-way. The reason I'm selling it is because of an accident. I need the cash to pay for repairs and since I don't have an amp, the subs are useless. I've hung on to these subs for a long time since my first car. They were awesome w/ my RF Fosgate Punch 800x2 until it was stolen. Luckily the box was too big for the thieves to take. I really hope nobody answers this thread, but I'm really strapped for cash so I'm posting it. I suppose deep down inside, I want to keep 'em.

I'm asking $175.. I understand that you S13 coupe and S14 owners don't want the box, because it won't fit in the trunk, so the adjusted price would be $150 w/o the box. DO NOT LOW BALL ME.. these subs are awesome and I've taken good care of them since I bought them brand new back in 1998. Never pushed hard never abused.

My email address is [email protected]

stretch240sx
03-09-2004, 09:52 AM
hey ill get them, but i dont need them, so if you want to keep them till you absolutely need to sell i can wait...