PDA

View Full Version : Review for EMance

Metalshark
09-22-2012, 10:30 PM
got a ECU tune from Emance here is my review.. I run both SAFC and ecu tune to correct the things a mail in base tune cant provide. I have tried other companies for a chip tune, one held in a much better light than Emance. I gave them the same mod list and they came up with very aggressive tunes but just way to glitchy (running 10-11afr all the time, lots of afr correcting all over the map).
surprisingly the Emance tune was almost spot on with afr across the map. The tune gave a better more stable low throttle tune, and a spot on high throttle. my only problems were cold starts and stalling, but I spoke to Jason and he gave me advice to clean the iacv and that pretty much fixed it. >_<
as far as the tune goes Jason knows what he is doing like hes seen your car on a dyno, and if there are problems I have been able to contact him like a friend in San Diego CA.
I did have a problem with reaching him for a while but thats because he had a personal emergency.

for the people skeptical about the tune, my engine is a stock block KA24DE with 264/264 cams and 200000+ miles on it, I been running on his tune aggressive for a month now. I'm either a lucky guy for having an unbreakable KA24DE or hes given me a good base tune.

the tune is for 8psi on a T3T4 turbo. on stock clutch that cant handle the power and slips soo bad so no downshifting, dumping clutch, or launching.
cars made my bitch at a 70mph roll:
2012 Camaro SS - he got a head start but in 10 seconds I was 2 car lengths ahead of him, then clutch let go so I let off.
4.6 Mustang Cobra vert - cobra gunned it and made a lot of noise + went nowhere.
Evo X - Evo seems WAY faster when races are from a dead stop
C5 Corvette - douche bag in vette talks a lot of shit about nissans, and saw my tail lights as I pulled away.

Im not sure how much power I got to the wheels, but after I put in a new clutch I will throw her on the dyno

rb25_s13*CHUKI
09-23-2012, 07:17 PM
I'm getting my emance tune also! Gonna write a review!

Tealoknolla
10-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Has understood not all.