PDA

View Full Version : The problem with Floridians

first_choice
09-21-2012, 09:55 AM
Just follow this article and learn a thing or two... especially if your from Florida.

U.S. Postal Service asks Floridians to stop crashing into post offices | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/u-postal-asking-floridians-stop-crashing-post-offices-213551323.html)

Let the Florida bashing commence :rofl:

mowgli 240sx
09-21-2012, 10:14 AM
when did florida begin to fail??

i always hear people bashing on florida, and i want to know how it all began.

Darren
09-21-2012, 10:20 AM
LoL at the incident recap

estanislao
09-21-2012, 01:11 PM
http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/455718-why-does-florida-fail.html

ChrisWantsBoost
09-21-2012, 10:47 PM
Now that's funny: New Jersey drivers are nation's worst | Style | NewJerseyNewsroom.com -- Your State. Your News. (http://www.newjerseynewsroom.com/style/now-thats-funny-new-jersey-drivers-are-nations-worst)

Oops.

fliprayzin240sx
09-21-2012, 11:10 PM
Honestly, I like FL. It Tampa area to me feels like being in Socal. Some area feels like I'm in San Diego while some area feels like I'm in Long Beach.

This news article is the perfect reason why old people should have to have a mandatory driver's license test to continue driving after a certain age.

omgRWDgoodness!
09-22-2012, 09:34 AM
↑ I believe there is some sort of vision and hearing test for senior drivers after a certain age, but honestly nobody hovering around the 75+ age should be on the road. At all.

Grocery Cart
09-22-2012, 11:39 AM
My grandmaw's over the age of 60. She's a very cautious driver.. She does 40 in a 65 just to avoid accidents.... You guys are crazy. :hey:

tdaffern
09-22-2012, 12:44 PM
My grandmaw's over the age of 60. She's a very cautious driver.. She does 40 in a 65 just to avoid accidents.... You guys are crazy. :hey:

Dont know if anyone has heard the term "snowbird" but hear in Az we get a couple hundred thusand of them. Its all the old retired people from any where that gets below 60 degrees in the winter come here. It's hell when they come here. They drive their big ass motor homes here pulling their mini vans. They all go 20 mph under any speed limit. Our accident rate goes sky high from November to april while they are here. Plus 80% of them are rude as fuck.

Farzam
09-22-2012, 01:06 PM
FL sucks, besides Miami/Ft.L....and even there is kinda weird.

Driving out there was way worse than Norcal...Socal's got em beat tho

HIGHFIVEBETA
09-22-2012, 05:17 PM
I like Flawda...... That's how it's spelled... Right??

WERDdabuilder
09-22-2012, 05:39 PM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/florida.gif

KiLLeR2001
09-22-2012, 06:01 PM
I like Flawda...... That's how it's spelled... Right??

Naw, it's Flawiduh.

first_choice
09-22-2012, 08:45 PM
Now that's funny: New Jersey drivers are nation's worst | Style | NewJerseyNewsroom.com -- Your State. Your News. (http://www.newjerseynewsroom.com/style/now-thats-funny-new-jersey-drivers-are-nations-worst)

Oops.

did you try reading the article? it wasn't even accurate, plus it was some no name website.

though, a lot of NJ drivers suck

word sux
09-22-2012, 09:15 PM
flawidah and joyzee are easily the two worst states in the country

Corbic
09-22-2012, 09:19 PM
Just follow this article and learn a thing or two... especially if your from Florida.

U.S. Postal Service asks Floridians to stop crashing into post offices | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/u-postal-asking-floridians-stop-crashing-post-offices-213551323.html)

Let the Florida bashing commence :rofl:

Coming from someone from New Jersey.

Clearly a ploy to take the heat off your own "american ethnic group".

Corbic
09-22-2012, 09:20 PM
though, a lot of NJ drivers suck

To dumb to pump their own gas and the highest insurance rates in the country.

lucky7
09-26-2012, 05:49 AM
I can tell you that Mi is always the highest, or top three for most expensive insurance. This state is fucked, although I'll take the weather here over Florida weather any day of the week. I imagine the weather in hell to be similar to what Florida has to offer.

The absolute worst drivers I've ever seen come from Ohio. It's sometimes difficult to go the fucking speed limit there. I've never seen so many clueless drivers in one place before. It can be terrifying. My school is in the middle of the state here in Mi, and the people here drive like total pussies, just like in Ohio. I fucking hate driving around here. I miss the Detroit area, where I can drive much, much more aggressively than I can here.

Highway Riding
09-26-2012, 08:09 AM
I love Florida.. Dey Ray rox as does Miami biotches. NJ highway's FTMFW

MikeisNissan
09-26-2012, 01:29 PM
sold and shipped a 400.00 phone to this guy from florida now he wants to return it because i forgot to mention it had a tamiya sticker on the back. opened a paypal case and everything.

Daniel.
09-26-2012, 01:37 PM
sold and shipped a 400.00 phone to this guy from florida now he wants to return it because i forgot to mention it had a tamiya sticker on the back. opened a paypal case and everything.

Managing expectations.

MikeisNissan
09-26-2012, 01:39 PM
3rd grade teacher taught while high on drugs (http://mobile.wnd.com/2012/09/3rd-grade-teacher-taught-while-high-on-drugs/)

first_choice
09-26-2012, 08:48 PM
My perspective of Jersey is that its actually a cool state, but degraded by all the fucking idiots and dirtbags that go to Seaside and buy the lax jersey style shirts that have dumb ass mottos like "JerZ go Hard."

Whatever negative comments people have to say about NJ trust me, I understand very well why you have come to that opinion. We need to build a brick wall separating Staten Island and ban spray tanning.

Corbic
09-27-2012, 04:56 AM
My perspective of Jersey is that its actually a cool state, but degraded by all the fucking idiots and dirtbags that go to Seaside and buy the lax jersey style shirts that have dumb ass mottos like "JerZ go Hard."

Whatever negative comments people have to say about NJ trust me, I understand very well why you have come to that opinion. We need to build a brick wall separating Staten Island and ban spray tanning.

But the state is consistently rated worst for driving, car insurance and auto fraud. Not to mention its a crime to pump gas... WTF

I see Jezzee in this light;

New Jersey is to New York, as Gary is to Chicago.

ray666
09-27-2012, 06:29 PM
ive lived in florida for 10yrs and i dont know what the big deal is but, this is embarrassing for people from alabama.

240sx for sale (http://pensacola.craigslist.org/cto/3261344125.html)

DoobieS13
09-27-2012, 06:37 PM
The people that come up to Delaware (ESPECIALLY FL), in the summer (we call you guys tourons) you would not believe the amount of relief after august ends, the traffic dies and is back to mostly Delawarians. We actually have beer festivals in honor of your departure...till next year.

BossHogg
09-27-2012, 07:22 PM
I can tell you that Mi is always the highest, or top three for most expensive insurance. This state is fucked, although I'll take the weather here over Florida weather any day of the week. I imagine the weather in hell to be similar to what Florida has to offer.

The absolute worst drivers I've ever seen come from Ohio. It's sometimes difficult to go the fucking speed limit there. I've never seen so many clueless drivers in one place before. It can be terrifying. My school is in the middle of the state here in Mi, and the people here drive like total pussies, just like in Ohio. I fucking hate driving around here. I miss the Detroit area, where I can drive much, much more aggressively than I can here.

Detroit area fucking blows. Iv driven on rock roads that are smoother than this run down states highways. Will probably never come back here ever. They need some serious infrastructure rebuilding. Which may or may not have something to do with it being a huge pro union state. Although there are some nice strip clubs haha.

fliprayzin240sx
09-28-2012, 09:46 AM
But the state is consistently rated worst for driving, car insurance and auto fraud. Not to mention its a crime to pump gas... WTF

I see Jezzee in this light;

New Jersey is to New York, as Gary is to Chicago.

North Jersy to NYC and South Jersey is Philly burbs. Just cut the state in half where Bordentown is at and divy the state to NY and PA.

EsChassisLove
09-28-2012, 10:03 AM

Youre kidding right?

You do know that a good amount of accidents are caused by individuals going excessively BELOW the speed limit, right?

It severely interrupts the flow of traffic when you come up on some assholes doing 20 or more under the speed limit

fliprayzin240sx
09-28-2012, 11:18 AM
^^^I think he was being sarcastic...

EsChassisLove
09-28-2012, 11:32 AM
Don't put that evil on me.

WanganRunner
09-28-2012, 08:55 PM
The coastal cities in Fl are, by and large, fine so long as you stay away during snowbird season.