PDA

View Full Version : FL 600whp!! HKS SR20DET 1989 Nissan 240SX SE SILVIA 180SX SR20

toby1179
09-16-2012, 05:51 PM
This vehicle is one of a kind, it was fully assembled by a nissan enthusiast not taking any short cuts in the process. Every component was carefully chosen to perform with the best and latest products in the market. It was one of the first high output power Sr20det in the street racing scene in south florida back when these engines were something rare to have under the hood. The raging heart of this machine was built by the best using state of the art engine building techniques to out perform the competitors and in order to have a powerful reliable power plant. With a massive history in building race cars and manufacturing the best after market components in the field (from turbos, engine internals, fuel system, suspension, to exhaust system); they have an elite background in racing, so the decision was made to go with non-other than HKS. I purchased a fully built engine from HKS thailand well worth over $10,000 dollars assembled with precise components to have a durable high output engine. From cams, springs, over size valves, custom ported heads, head gasket, ARP studs, pistons, balanced knife edge cranck, etc. but once the engine arrived we were not finished we still had a long extensive list to cover. We set up the clutch with a twin disc HKS clutch and flyweel kit, to hold any amount of power the engine had. We knew we needed a stronger transmission so we chose to go with a twin turbo 300zx 5sp and installed a mazworx adapter plate kit, along with a one piece drive shaft. To feed its thirst, we fed it fuel with dual aeromotive fuel pumps, HKS fuel rail, 1,600cc injectors, custom fuel lines front to back and an Aeromotive regulator. We then built a custom top mount manifold with the best turbo on the market, a dual ball bearing 62/62 Precison Turbo, HKS 60mm monster wastegate, custom 3" exhaust with HKS high power muffler. The turbos discharged air is cooled with a huge 5" thick BLITZ front mount intercooler, and induced to a Greddy intake plenum. The ignition system was set up with GM coils and output charged from a AEM high power ignition module, followed with a Haltech E6X engine stand alone computer. Engine cooling comes from a 2 core KOYO radiator, with slim flex-a-lite fans and a ARC aluminum oil pan for oil cooling purposes and high oil capacity with a external engine oil cooling core fixed with a small fan. This vehicles suspension was set up with a fully adjustable coil over apex system, with adjustable height, corner balance and dapening. Great selection for a comfortable ride! We then needed braking power and upgraded to 300zx TT calipers front and back, these brakes get the job done! The weight of the vehicle was reduced by installing an 180sx fiber glass body kit, hood to fenders to front and rear bumpers and i must say you can have a 180sx look without the tail lights! After all these mods were installed we couldn't forget about traction so we set her up with RAY engineering G-games wheels 18x9 on the rears with 265-40 M/T Drag Radials.
Now, to the Interior, we have 2 bucket Recaro Racing seats with a 5 point harness. This engine was not cheap so we wanted to make sure we had the best to monitor this engine. The engine is monitored with Greddy gauges thru out the board: engine oil temps, cooling temps, egt, oil pressure, boost, wide band a/f ratio, fuel pressure; better safe then sorry folks!
Again this vehicle was built with only one purpose: RACING, RACING, RACING. It is a street legal car, A/C works, Power Steering works, Power Windows, Radio, etc. The exterior does have some small cracks and nicks on the paint due to being a street car. No major damages only cosmetics, the paint is still in great shape! Only the left front fender needs some fiber glass work, no big deal. this car is being sold due to me opening a new family business. I hate to see it go, but life has its ups and downs and whoever wins this auction is guaranteed to have a one of a kind ride! If you have any questions contact at [email protected] ([email protected]) or call George at 305-776-4891
asking $ 12,000 obo
please series inquires
no interested in trades

NovaVenta
09-16-2012, 09:03 PM
Bump, sweet car good luck!

DriftFlorida
09-16-2012, 09:24 PM
bump for me not reading one word of that book.. :mephfawk::madfawk:

kouki 71
09-16-2012, 10:53 PM
rofl:keke:

naCAnItIhS
09-17-2012, 10:14 AM

HAHAHA :rofl:

def needs to break up the add a bit..

SharkMan
09-17-2012, 08:01 PM
bump for viewing post dyno sheet.

LETZgoBUDDY
09-18-2012, 12:07 AM
you know a car is sick when a woman is modeling next to it. bump for something that I want!