PDA

View Full Version : ShadowDrifter...

cincity240
09-13-2012, 04:04 PM
Bought a full interior set, NRG wheel, Seats (front&back), Optima redtop battery. He told me UPS quoted him 250$ to ship to me but was charged 200 dollars just to pick it up (keep in mind I had to pay for shipping when UPS freight dropped the pallet off) the total ended up being 1600 dollars.... So I filed a dispute with paypal the whole time he begged me to cancel the dispute making up lies saying all his money was in his paypal and he needed to buy his dying brother medicine, when i called him out on this lie it was never mentioned again (once you cancel a dispute it can't be reopened) He finally offered to send me 350$ bucks to help out with the shipping cost, well turns out paypal doesn't cover disputes related to shipping and cancelled it, after he learned this the offer to help with the shipping cost was gone and all of a sudden he couldn't send me any money. Long story short I got the shipping price down to 640 and went ahead and picked the pallet up from the UPS freight store upon arriving at my house and beginning to open everything up I noticed the back seat had a large rip, the kick panel was blue not black, the dash vents were supposed to have 3 gauges but they werent there also the buttons were missing, the nrg wheel had the center emblem dug out and was scratched to hell, and to top it off the driver door panel was missing the window switch. I would never ever in a million years deal with this seller again, turns out if you google his email "[email protected]" he's scammed numerous people on other sites (for a skyline, and a diff. from what i could see without too much searching).
and throughout this entire thing I tried to refrain from doing this and work something out between us but he wasn't having any of it. I'd be fine with never having to see/think/hear about this guy for the rest of my natural born life.

ShadowDrifter
09-13-2012, 04:42 PM
First of all there was no rip when I sent the seat I sent you pictures of everything and told you some of the parts were missing I have it sitting in a text message as PROOF. You agreed to pay the shipping, I told you what i was told ON THE PHONE. So stop lying becasue your mad shipping wasn't what either of us thought.

As for me scamming anyone that was taking care of there was no scamming anywhere with the diff guy got his money back it was a shipping error on my part. As for the skyline the kid never showed any proof he sent me any money (BECASUE HE NEVER EVER DID) Look at my trader on here and on 240sx one. I do more and more business everyday. NO ONE is getting scammed by me. I keep in contact with people till they get there stuff and if there is any problems I am right on top of it.

As for everything else dude you agreed to pay the shipping im sorry it wasn't what I was told but also thats not my fault thats why they call it a QUOTE. So idk but if there was anything broken in the shipment you should have called ups becasue again when I packed it there was NOTHING WRONG with anything. Like i said you were told about some parts missing and I told you on the phone I wasn't including 600 dollors worth of gauges i told you that. Well People can see with there own 2 eyes what my trader rating is they speaks for it self. I don't have to argue with you when I know I am right. If anyone has anything to say please PM me.

ShadowDrifter
09-13-2012, 04:46 PM
Also the way you did things dude was messed up you didn't even try to work it out with me you went right to paypal and filed a dispute I told you I was willing to work with you on everything and I did you had to make 2 different payments and I had to wait 10 days inbetween payments and I came down on the price too. So again if you were an adult I would have helped you out. Also as for my brother he ended up in the hostipal becasue of this whole thing (he is fine now) but really dude. I did my part everything was shipped in PERFECT shape so any damages take it up with ups please.

cincity240
09-13-2012, 04:56 PM
you only sent me pictures of everything on the pallet, not individually, must i really forward our whole conversation to my email and post it on here? I agreed to pay 250 dollars, i said i did not want to pay more then that and you know this as a fact. you said gauges were included, dont even start that lie or i wouldn't have bought a vent with wholes drilled in it, DUH . And i'm pretty sure this has been going on for weeks and I just now posted it after you more or less told me to get fucked after i tried working things out, also have all this is text . and you NEVER had to wait ten days because i sent 465 and then 465 3 days later after you rushed me because you had to hurry and ship it out, it took you 4 days after saying its ready to get shipped i can have it out tomorrow morning for you to send it. and I HIGHLY doubt ups could have ripped a back seat that was completely covered , did they unwrap the pallet and cut it then rewrap it? i doubt it.

cincity240
09-13-2012, 05:02 PM
karmas a bitch bro, regardless of anything you'll get whats coming to you.

Mofuhcka
09-13-2012, 05:55 PM
This is great :drama:

PureRush
09-13-2012, 06:02 PM
Lolololololololol

cincity240
09-13-2012, 08:13 PM
why would i want to buy a vent with holes drilled into it, a blue kick panel (seeing as how i already have 2), a ripped seat, and a gouged nrg wheel ? YOU SELL BS, your trader rating is good because these people only buy 1 specific item, instead of keeping it real and just selling me what I asked for you tried to piece together a makeshift ass interior set.