PDA

View Full Version : CA socal 1989 240sx, sr20det, wheels. 3k firm

Fist Pump Yo Face
09-12-2012, 11:14 PM
1989 240sx se with POWER WINDOWS , NO SUNROOF

CURRENT REGISTRATION AND STICKER UNTIL 2012 DEC

ENGINE : Very Reliable SR20det with about 80-85k miles ( have paperwork for when i got the motor) Daily driver 90 mile round trip to my job half the year so ive put 40k miles
-APEXI POWER INTAKE
- MEGAN DOWNPIPE
-MEGAN TEST PIPE
-MEGAN EXHAUST
- EXEDY CLUTCH stage 2? AND FLYWHEEL ( please know how to drive stick shift )
- HAS HEATER , NO A/C
- have power steering pump needs to be hooked up with the belt and hose

Maintenance i have done to this car is spark plugs, thermostat, and oil changes every 3k miles. It's so easy to do an oil change i never missed it. Last oil change was done about 1,000 miles ago

SUSPENSION:
-stock suspension will need alignment
-IKEYA FORMULA INNER TIE RODS w/ DRIFT SPEED ALIGNMENT
- SOLID SUBFRAME CIRCUIT SPORT BUSHINGS
- WELDED DIFFERENTIAL to not get stuck going up certain driveways

BRAKES:
Q45 BRAKES
DRILLED AND SLOTTED ROTORS
STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES

WHEELS:
5ZIGEN FNR01C'S

INTERIOR:
CLEAN BLACK DASHBOARD
POWERED BY MAX SPIN KNOB
The driver seat is torn on the bolster side and the passenger seat the cloth is coming off
IT HAS FULL INTERIOR
KENWOOD CD PLAYER WITH AUX PORT AND SPEAKERS
POWER WINDOWS , LOCKS

Good: Reliable car that i have driven for such a long time its time for me to part ways. The best price 3,500 for a car with a strong , reliable motor, with paper work from when i got the motor in 2007. You can see other cars in better condition but with the older ka24e single cam motor and very high miles. 35mpg hwy.

extras : 240sx tail lights, sr20det a/c compressor, power steering reservoir

BAD:

Now in February 27,2011 as i was taking my brother to school early in the moring i was blinded by the sun and hit a parked truck. I know dumb but it happened. I replaced the front end with 1 black fender, hood, and bumper, and headlight. The bumper 1 side i had to weld on. The car is my daily driver as i drive it 90 miles daily so ive put around 40,000 miles on it so im sure this car can be driven across the country. It has its rough sides which is why im selling it for 3500 due to this and the horn button does not work, and wipers ( i do have the wiper motor ) just been lazy to install. I have always put 91 octane. It has some rust, It needs some wiring help a long the igniter but it turns on and runs great although some of the wiring needs to be redone.

Also tags expired in May but i paid the fee to put it as non operational.

951 213 7246

3,000 FIRM.

1989 240sx se, sr20det ,wheels etc. (http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3246137505.html)

Fist Pump Yo Face
09-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Hi..........

Fist Pump Yo Face
09-14-2012, 04:18 PM
bump ....3k i think is a solid price nothing less. & NO TRADES ...car runs very strong

Fist Pump Yo Face
09-18-2012, 01:41 PM
its still available... : ) .... 3,000 ....text or call me 951 213 7246