PDA

View Full Version : TX FS/T SR Zenki w/tons of extras

kmess1636
09-08-2012, 10:53 AM
Up for grabs is my prized possession. Have had this car for three years now and pretty much it hit the top for me and i'm ready to sell to someone new.
I got a truck in on my other car, looking for a BMW, 350z, other two door cars.
$15,000 or best offer.
Where to begin..
Under the Hood: It's a S14 SR with a newly installed GT28 Ball Bearing Turbo, (from S15) Swap was done while in my possession (was KA)
Has NonStopTuning Purple Pulley's and 550cc injectors, new steel braided turbo lines and to go with that an Upgraded Walbro Fuel Pump, Purple Manual Boost Controler in engine bay. HID's, with highbeam yellow lights. (I've COMPLETELY CUT the wires for everything NOT being used in the headlight department, therefor NO corner blinkers or side markers functional EVER) Front Strut Bar "looks carbon fiber" and so does the fuse box cover. Aluminum overflow tank, and Greddy aluminum radiator with suburb fan set up!

TUNE: Car has yet to be Tuned with upgraded turbo ive been driving it on stock boost without the Power FC.. the Power FC Dejetro commander and ecu will come with purchase of car for you to get tuned yourself to YOUR specifics. Like i said ive been driving it completely fine on STOCK BOOST for a few months now.

Interior: NO cracks in dash, center radio bezel is broke/no radio there are radio wires to have installed but you's need front speakers too, rear speakers dont work... was trying to figure out an gauge set up there. Seats are Sparco Reclinables, Old School Still worth a good amount because of the rarity but need Spruced Up a Bit.
WILL come with all 4 AEM gauges (air, fuel, volts, water temp and oil psi) & Up to you to figure out YOUR own Setup. Has a Harness Bar, No Harnesses sold them a while ago, and has back seat.
All Plastic Pieces are there nothing has been removed for "weight reduction"
NRG 2.5 Quick Release, and Either my Pink Steering wheel or a black oldschool MOMO one will go with sale. also Pink rear strut bar view able from back window. Heat Works, A/C DOES NOT. Braile Battery (MOST LEGIT BATTERY EVER) is held in Trunk. with braile battery brackets.

Suspension/wheels Tein Street Coilovers (ride VERY Stiff) , Megan RUCA's, Megan Tow Arms, Megan Tension Arms, Megan Inner & Outer Tie Rods. I'm on 18X9 inch 4 lug VarrsToen's. Theyre VERY hard to find, so don't fuck one up. One is bent i always put it in the rear, its not noticable from the outside only noticed it when the tire got mounted. They're White and could use a new powdercoating.. if you plan on buying this car youre prolly changing the paint color anyways and you cant change the rim color as well.

Exterior: My car is hott pink, no lie. Doesnt mean the car is runined, paint is a very inexpensive thing and all the major dents have been taken care of at last paint job. VIS Siebion Carbon Fiber Hood, Duraflex Aggressive style BodyKit FiberGlass, Kouki Wing, Aftermarket Sunroof, that pops all the way out or pops up a bit, Megan Carbon Fiber Roof Wing, D-Maxx Crystal Clear Corner lights, and Clear side markers. Circuit Sport Clear Head light Covers, D-Maxx Rear Clear LED Tail Lights. Tail light harness is kinda messy (wasnt my fault)
Car MUST have rear bumper body kit on it or replaced.. there was a tire explosion one night and tore off the rear quarterpanel down by where the bumper was. no noticible when kit is on.
Cheap Self Made Exhaust, Sounds nice tho! And Welded Diff. Can supply a stock diff is wanted for purchase.
The car had an Attempted break in on the passenger door.. so the handle is fucked.. you can A fix it or make it work or you can have the new passenger door that i picked up.. its not Pink so it would look odd until the car got painted but it is in perfect condition. the body kit needs a little bit of work but again would come along with new paint job. The rear fenders got messed up on a recent trip.. if you see the car from a distance you cant tell, but up close you can.. the paint turned orange. How Ever I DO have Rear 30mil Overfenders that you can have installed! that will also go with purchase of car.

Overall: This car has been awesome, and more then just fun.. i've driven this from cali, to florida to New Orleans, and originally brought it down from indiana with me, its been on multiple trips. i have a lot of history with the car and ultimately has been MORE then reliable to me. it simply needs a new paint job, with some body modifications (overfenders, body kit fix) and a Tune to what YOU will be happy with. Everything else is handed to you. realistically you can get behind the wheel and have a very successful drift car or showcar.
VIN:Jn1as44ad7sw02258
Chasis Miles: 230,697
Title In Hand

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/305696_291810757575745_326526484_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/534636_257464964343658_272745769_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/390774_195470423876446_2071148270_n.jpg
Grey Kouki is FS/T
Here:http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/475896-clean-kouki-fs-t.html
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/541491_316400931783394_376627846_n.jpg

Please PM me with your Number or write me an email at [email protected] if you are interested or have questions.

D1S13
09-08-2012, 11:22 AM
Take $5,000?

Zerolift Autolab
09-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Take $5,000?

:smash::loco::picardfp:

byron2dx
09-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Bump for a nice ride! I see both of these cars everyday when I come home from work. Breaks my neck everytime. GLWS

BlewByYou
09-08-2012, 02:25 PM
Kmess seriously 15k for a StOck Sr? GLWS!!

bbturbo87
09-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Wtf is a Lexas?

BlewByYou
09-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Lexus:) bump

kmess1636
09-09-2012, 02:37 PM
15K stock or not stock is just a number. Im more interested in trades but there's a price and a make a fucking offer option.
I've taken extreme care of my motor and car and a lot of work has already been done that no one will have to pay for or repair. Some people enjoy purchasing an already built car. There's no varibles and its consistant once you start modding the motor you run into issues. Its already stout why mess with it.

BlewByYou
09-09-2012, 03:16 PM
All around a nice car for a chick:)

kmess1636
09-10-2012, 08:50 AM
No a/c, no radio, bezel broken, door handle broken, needs rear bumper and dout that color can be matched, Rear overs need work, no tune etc... For 10k it better be mint but 15k come On.. I buy and sell Alot!! Ur just waisting time or just showing off ur car. If you really want to sell it put a reasonable price in my opinion. But all around a nice car for a chick:)

you obviously didnt read my last response. thanks for your 2 cents. you Aren't in the market of buying my car. or trading anything for my car.
so stay out of the thread.

-L(-.O)
09-10-2012, 12:15 PM
.... Wow,....yeh ummm about that.....

i need tires
09-11-2012, 05:53 PM
It sucks to see people want way more than their car is worth just because its a 240.

I totalled 12.3k in parts including your engine, mods and paint. (This is brand new off the shelf pricing) and I would say about $2500 for the chassis (if it were prestine and no one cut a hole in it)

I just dont get how you want 15k for a vehicle that you might have done ALL of the mods you have for 15k?

kmess1636
09-12-2012, 12:48 PM
It sucks to see people want way more than their car is worth just because its a 240.

I totalled 12.3k in parts including your engine, mods and paint. (This is brand new off the shelf pricing) and I would say about $2500 for the chassis (if it were prestine and no one cut a hole in it)

I just dont get how you want 15k for a vehicle that you might have done ALL of the mods you have for 15k?

did you add labor anywhere in there? i know a few people who have broke their backs for this car.
besides that i don't want 15k for my car, i want a trade. i dont understand why everyone is so hung up on it. if someone has a 8-10k (in value) truck they can trade me great, if someone has a 15k (in value) truck to trade me awesome. i'm not trying to sell myself short.
someone else's trash is someone else's treasure. and i've already gotten reasonable offers, so please stop clogging my thread with the pessimistic opinions.

i need tires
09-12-2012, 05:35 PM
did you add labor anywhere in there? i know a few people who have broke their backs for this car.
besides that i don't want 15k for my car, i want a trade. i dont understand why everyone is so hung up on it. if someone has a 8-10k (in value) truck they can trade me great, if someone has a 15k (in value) truck to trade me awesome. i'm not trying to sell myself short.
someone else's trash is someone else's treasure. and i've already gotten reasonable offers, so please stop clogging my thread with the pessimistic opinions.

No opinions, I asked a question. But you answered it for me, and in reality labor doesnt count for anything we all know this.

revenn
09-12-2012, 07:52 PM
trade for built sti swapped wrx plus 5k from your side?

kmess1636
09-29-2012, 05:23 PM
Pending sale. Any offers or trades people would like me to consider?

nighthawk48
09-29-2012, 09:28 PM
lol everyone's a critic.
glws, free bump for you.

isaac5021
10-01-2012, 03:32 AM
i dont understand why people get upset at the truth... 15k is ludicrous, thats more than a pristine kouki.
For that price might as well go buy yourself a BRAND NEW car!
nevertheless glws

Synergy
10-01-2012, 07:32 AM
I dont understand why people comment on sales threads when they dont have anything nice to say. Is the car overpriced? Maybe But values in the eye of the beholder. So let whoever actually BUYS the car decide what a fair price is.

gmoneyfosho
10-01-2012, 12:23 PM

So will you sell out for 8k cash? Then you can go buy a truck caked at 8k and we will both be happy. Just curious if I read that right.

kmess1636
10-15-2012, 07:20 PM
So will you sell out for 8k cash? Then you can go buy a truck caked at 8k and we will both be happy. Just curious if I read that right.
the price is flexible and so are the parts that can or wont come with the car,
you live in ND, unless you moved, this is kinda far for you.

91white_ka
10-15-2012, 08:14 PM
Bump for kmess, I'm suprised one of these akward geeks hasn't bought it just to meet a pretty lady.

gmoneyfosho
10-15-2012, 08:39 PM
I'll be in texas in december for some business and i plan on buying a car to bring home. im just watching the market and checking prices.

Mr.Chris
10-15-2012, 08:54 PM
I think that its ok to include labor in the price, unless you work for free.

gmoneyfosho
10-15-2012, 09:13 PM
I think that its ok to include labor in the price, unless you work for free.

you can include labor and ask whatever you want when selling a car. but its likely nobody would buy it. In the end the car is worth what someone wants to pay for it.

Rps13Ed
10-15-2012, 10:05 PM
woah! marry me? lol

raynman1024
10-17-2012, 08:36 AM
where did you buy your hood? i want that so bad!

Veryflush
10-17-2012, 09:05 AM
My rb26 s14 isn't worth what your asking but it is a nice car should bring atleast 10k glws.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

kmess1636
10-17-2012, 12:12 PM
the hood is from VIS you can get it from their site, its about 800 i think?
thanks for all the kind words guys! means a lot. I've gotten tons of offers, and vehicles and such that i think are worth a lot more then my car is to me, GTO's, Newer Mustangs, Bimmer's, and a few Nice trucks but i havent jumped on anything yet, cuz i want the right person to get my car, this is a big part of me, and i can't just give it away. I understand some of you think differently, or that it's just a 240 but it's not like that for some people.

kmess1636
10-17-2012, 12:12 PM
Bump for kmess, I'm suprised one of these akward geeks hasn't bought it just to meet a pretty lady.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL it happens, but then again a few people randomly pop up at my meets :)

kmess1636
11-02-2012, 12:12 PM
Bump, Don't need a truck anymore, looking for two door cars, original post Updated :)

revenn
11-21-2012, 09:02 PM
bump. how is this still not sold??

tovar
11-22-2012, 11:31 AM
bump , sick s14

revenn
11-27-2012, 09:45 AM
Still trade for my Wrx plus cash :D haha