PDA

View Full Version : The Last of Us PS3

fliprayzin240sx
09-04-2012, 08:38 PM
I didnt realize that Naughty Dog was making another game outside the Uncharted franchise. It has the same feel as Uncharted but way bloodier and darker. Needless to say, this is definitely on the list of games to play before the PS3 is scrapped.
8ZYkj0glnqs

omgRWDgoodness!
09-04-2012, 09:41 PM
This looks pretty badass, I don't venture too much outside of war games and don't even own a PS3...but might have to add this to my dad's collection.

tricky_ab
09-05-2012, 07:26 AM
I've been following this on another forum and it's shaping up to be a great game! The E3 demo looked great!

exitspeed
09-05-2012, 08:17 AM
I thought there was a thread about this game. I lied in thee MGS5 thread...I'm looking forward to this too.

fliprayzin240sx
09-05-2012, 08:52 AM
You had me looking up games, MGS5, then I saw the MG Rising, then I found this. I'm starting to appreciate my PS3 again.

But unfortunately, my Xbox will be my bitch this fall as usual. If its a multiconsole game and I'm gonna play it online, I always buy the game for the Xbox instead of the PS3.

daftphunk
09-05-2012, 09:23 AM
Yeah, as big of a fan I was of Sony and the PSX/PS2, the PS3 just really didn't do it for me. I bought two of them and sold/returned them, for games like FFXIII and Gran Turismo, MGS4 etc. The XBOX 360/XBL has always been a bit of a better experience.

I still want to get a PS3 and play this game though. Tons of single player games on the PS3 that are awesome. I hope the next generation console does what PS2 did for its generation

fliprayzin240sx
09-05-2012, 09:33 AM
^^^Exactly, if its a single player game, I still support PS3 and buy it for that. Perfect example would be Assassin's Creed. I've only played it on PS3 since I have no interest on playing it online. Now, Black Ops 2, you bet your ass it will be on the Xbox.

As a loyal sony supporter, I'm still pissed off about GT5. I waited almost 4 yrs for that shit?

HyperTek
09-05-2012, 06:10 PM
sorry dude, gt5 is good, and the continued support for it despite being old now is really great.

This game looks good, gameplay alot like uncharted which is good.. probably not enough of it to interest me though, ill go resident evil 6 before this.