PDA

View Full Version : Max Payne 3

Hellother
09-04-2012, 06:06 PM
Anyone played or beat this yet? I've been playing these Games since I was a kid and the 3rd does not let you down. Kinda just wanna hear what everyone else thought about it. It feels like the end, but I'm praying something ridiculous happens and we can get one more. Maybe i'm asking for too much. Lemme hear your thoughts.

fliprayzin240sx
09-04-2012, 08:22 PM
I played the first one but didnt play the second one. I'm intrigued on playing the third one but I just dont wanna shell out the $60 for it. Figured, I'll wait till its cheap and then I'll get it.

Hellother
09-05-2012, 12:08 PM
I was trolling through my old wallet's and came across 40 bucks in best buy gift cards, went to best buy saw it second hand for 40 bucks. Best free money I've ever spent. Honestly worth the $60. It's awsome.

Frederick1
09-06-2012, 01:27 AM
I have played Max Pyne 2 almost 7 times. Now I am getting bored from it and thank God they make a new part of this. The Max Pyne 3. I am planing to buy this at this weekend. Anyone have any experienced with this game. I heard about the graphics quality is amazing like the BF3 or MW3. If you guys have played this then please guide me which is better from those three Battle Field 3, Modern Warfare 3 and Max Pyne 3. I wanna spent my money only ones in this month.

Hellother
09-07-2012, 03:40 PM
Get Max Payne 3, especially if you've played the first 2. It really wraps the whole story up. The game get's progressively more epic as you go along. BF3 and MW3 idk, I feel like those games get repetitive, If you want the multiplayer aspect im sure either of those are going to be good for a while. I don't have live anymore so idk how good MP3's multiplayer is i wish I could recommend it but i don't know. But as for story and getting sucked in, Max payne is the way to go for sure. Can't wait for DMC reboot to come out that's my next investment.