PDA

View Full Version : PRO -REV High Performance in Dallas / Fort Worth Texas

cavazos80
09-04-2012, 09:32 AM
Do not but anything from this company straight up crooks..Took 3 grand from me.. Posing as a straight up legit business even has a site that he bought the rights for a site Brian Crower Performance Parts | ProRev Performance (http://briancrower-sales.com/index.php/about) this guys name is denis dickerson and he is full of crap.. Got my lawyers on the case and they cant find this guy all the demand letters are getting sent back.. called crower mr. dickerson was legit at one time now all he does is take peoples money and say the parts are on back order forcing the statue of limitations to go over on the amount of days to file for a dispute to get refund..

BlewByYou
09-04-2012, 11:57 AM
I was about to post the h240 one for you lol.. Hope you get your money asap bud.

cavazos80
09-04-2012, 01:08 PM
i dont think i will.. they cant find this clown anywhere.. they cant even find his lawyer that represents his business... hes got a real sneaky scheme going on.. want to give my fellow brothers a heads up about this crook..

bornslippy73
09-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Real sorry to hear about your situation. $3k is a lot. He must have filed for a business license in the county where his operation is physically located. Fictitious name or "DBA"..Doing Business As?

A lot of parts are currently on 'back order" and the wait time cannot even be estimated as I noticed with a lot of online business yet they still advertise items as if it is in stock and ready to ship.

Have you filed a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau, Dept. of Corporations, or Attorney General of your area? By filing a formal compliant to the applicable regulatory agencies you would be alerting more effectively a greater amount of the consumers that would fall victim to this scammer.

I just checked the website and he sells to Subaru, Toyota, Honda, and other imports so I wouldn't be surprised if members from other forums are scammed by him as well.

cavazos80
09-05-2012, 05:55 PM
i have a legal team in his area on it..they just sent me an email a week ago stating that the two letters they sent to pro rev registered agent and attorney were returned to my lawyers office as not deliverable..they got the name and the address from the secretary of state ...this toolbag was a smooth operator.. i know hes in the dallas fort-worth area somewhere.. i had a detective camacho from dallas police department get ahold of him.. he told the detective i refused my parts..LOL the detective said i have to take him to court now he disappeared..he only answers his tech line.. still has a valid voice mail set up..

09-12-2012, 08:36 AM
Google "Dennis Dickerson GTPro Scammer". Very well known in the 3000GT community as a scammer. He called up here quite a few times prior to his move from CA to North Texas asking for a job. I warned the owners and they were conveniently not here every time he called :D. Good luck getting your funds back.

Regards,
Robert

cavazos80
09-12-2012, 02:15 PM
this guy was scamming in Cali now he's doing it in Texas.. If anyone has the where about of this guy or any info or new business info please let me know so i can hand it over to my lawyers we are going to a stop to this guy..

Witch Doctor
06-20-2013, 03:08 PM
Hi , I ordered and paid Pro Rev Denis Dickerson $750 thru paypal on 30th Apr . Had been waiting for the tracking number since last week . Just called his phone but no answer. After reading your post I am very worried . How did your case ended?

bhunter1001
05-14-2015, 11:24 AM
Denis is easy to find. he drives a red dodge 4X4 pickup.