PDA

View Full Version : TN 01 is300 ft

drakesr510
09-03-2012, 08:15 PM
I have a 2001 green IS300 with black cloth interior. It has 200k on it and will go up , it's my daily driver. It has an ingen intake on it and thats it, bone stock. The interior is in really good condition and has an alpine head unit. I just had new tires put on . The car runs and drives great, no problems no cel's. The body has a few dings and scratches but not really an issue, the only bad spot is on the passenger quarter and rear door, someone brushed up against it pulling in a parking spot its not bad but its there. I was quoted 300 bucks to fix it. i have a clean and clear title in hand. im not really looking to sell the car but if i have to price it im going to say 7,000 obo. I'm mainly interested in trading for a clean s14 se 5 speed, if its a clean stock se id like 2,000 plus your car, if its a clean s14 se 5 speed on coilovers and wheels ill trade even. thanks for the look! my name is drake and you can contact me at 423-355-4027
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q171/Godzillasilvia/lexus.jpg

drakesr510
09-06-2012, 06:19 PM
bump. i would have had her traded today if this guys pics were actually what the car looked like but no he sends me pics of a clean car and shows up in a busted ass car...., if you want to trade me your 240 please dont send me pictures of your car 5 years ago before it was wrecked,stripped of parts(s15 wheel), paint destroyed, stained interior,cheetah print upholstery job that was coming undone, moldings missing, under the hood looking like a oil/soot bomb went off, and the most hideous thing i have ever seen a spray painted dash in flat black!. honestly im just looking for a clean s14 se 5 speed on coilovers and wheels. i also feel my trade is a fair one considering my car is generally 5 years newer and will have the same to less miles and books for more. im only getting rid of it because i want another zenki s14 , a clean 5 sp se on coilovers and wheels. thanks

drakesr510
09-08-2012, 11:21 PM
bump. the is300 is for sale also. no lowball offers please. i found a nice kouki and need this gone

drakesr510
09-13-2012, 07:51 PM
bump?.........