PDA

View Full Version : PA 1995 Nissan 240sx SE KA-T, Fully built

Origin
09-03-2012, 12:14 PM
I have a red '95 SE model I'd like to sell outright. The chassis has 115,800 miles on it and no rust anywhere. The engine has about 1000 miles on it. The reason for selling is I have other priorities.

Parts:
Arias 8.8:1 pistons
K1 Technologies Rods
Cometic MLS Head gasket
Clevite main bearings, ACL rod.
Freshly rebuilt head with engine w/ BC valves
Fuelabs FPR and Fuel Filter
Heavy intake porting on the head
JWT Tuned ECU
AEM A/F gauge
Stri Water temp, oil temp, and oil pressure gauges mounted in glovebox (it closes as well) in Amber color.
Apexi SAFC-2 on dash
Fuse box and Battery located in trunk (very tidy job).
N62 MAF
Dual electric fans
Brand new Turbonetics 50 trim T3/TO4E .63 A/R
Tial 38mm WG
JGS turbo manifold
Front mount intercooler
DSM BOV
Greddy Profec B-Spec 2 boost controller*
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Precision 760cc Top feed injectors
Top feed fuel rail
Greddy/Trust Downpipe 2.5" (to clear steering rack)
3" all the way back to a Flowmaster 44 muffler.
KYB adjustables in the back with Tein S-techs all around
Comes with 5 extra wheels. 4 of which are refinished Enkei EVO 7's.
Could use some new rubber but has been doing just fine so far.
Energy subframe spacers, swaybar bushings, poly endlinks, and diff bushings
Factory VLSD and ABS
Megan tension rods
Clutchmasters Stage 3 clutch
Kouki side skirts (color match)
Fantastic interior, nothing scratched or ripped. Looks new.
Sunroof doesn't leak.
There is little to no rust. Fantastic chassis.
Compression is 155, 150, 150, 150. Which is perfect.

The paint is very nice and not faded. There is however a smaller dent from the previous owner it looks like it got side swiped. I will take pictures but it isn't very bad.

Now the bad:
-It has a small oil leak. I'm not sure where it is coming from. If parked on a forward incline, it stops.
-The suspension really jumps the back end around when going over bumps. It's the terrbile S-techs.
-Synchros feel like they could be going soon in fourth.
-The AFR's are going very rich during full throttle but are fine everywhere else. I think the throttle body is leaking air.
- The speedo does not work. But I am not driving it right now so miles (obviously won't increase) but that means the odometer doesn't work.
-*The boost controller does not adjust boost, I think it's the solenoid not the electronic unit itself. There are no blown fuses or burned smell inside the unit in the main unit itself. The unit turns on, reads boost in real time, just does not adjust boost. I'm fairly certain it's the solenoid in the engine bay.

I would like to sell to someone mechanically inclined. No kids, I want this to go to good hands.

Outright I will sell for $8000. There is a lot of quality parts on this car and a lot of time went into it. I know what it is worth. Stock it would go for $5000. Will entertain all offers. Also PM me for any offers, I check it daily.

Pictures are here: http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/459566-1995-240sx-se-ka-t-built-engine.html

beanss14
09-05-2012, 10:29 PM
i need the sun roof glass with the fiberglass trim if its still available

beanss14
09-05-2012, 10:33 PM
i need the sun roof glass with the fiberglass trim if its still available

never mind ive been looking for awhile and just jumped as soon as i saw sunroof doesnt leak lol

Origin
09-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Bump, still for sale.

first_choice
09-09-2012, 04:15 PM
are there really gauges mounted in the glove box?

RalliartRsX
09-09-2012, 05:11 PM
Edited by Owners request

Origin
09-09-2012, 05:34 PM
What, the speedometer doesn't work? That's "more problems"? That's a minor inconvenience. I'm working on fixing these when I have time as it is for sale. It is not an "ailing" transmission. If you don't rape the shifter, it will not grind. It will not pop out of gear. Each gear is easily engage-able as it should be. Period. Do not crap on my thread.

Yes they are, did you look at the pictures?

RalliartRsX
09-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Edited by Owners request

Origin
09-10-2012, 08:55 AM
I wish I didn't delete the email otherwise I would re-post exactly what you edited out. It was not on Nico. And you can not prove this because I am not a member of the forum.

RalliartRsX
09-10-2012, 09:43 AM
Ok, I was trying to follow forum rules as well as be cordial with you. But since you prefr otherwise, I will gladly follow suit

1) I can surely re-post what I said in your thread if you please
2) This car WAS for sale on Nico several years ago (I should know, I contacted the seller about it prior to your ownership)
3) How would you know it was/was not for sale on Nico if you are not currently a member??

So again, the vehicle has MORE problems since your ownership, the rust/door/dent situation has gotten WORSE, the transmission is ailing (as syncros = gearbox rebuild), all for the same price as you listed before?? Better yet, I am sure you purchased it for LESS than the 5k the previous owner listed??

NJ: 1995 240sx SE 5spd built KAT : Nissan For Sale (http://forums.nicoclub.com/post5845923.html?hilit=KAT#p5845923)

I ask AGAIN, if you would like for me to delete my post before potential customers view it, go ahead and PM me and I will be more than willing to do this.

Otherwise, Good Luck with your sale sir!

Iv'e been around the community and around these cars LONGER than some people here have been alive. Just look at my join date. 6+ years AGO!

I do not post here much as this site itself has gone down hill and I prefer to do things through PM. But since you insisted, I have NO problem playing along. I just cannot comprehend the prices some people are asking for these cars! OUTRAGEOUS!!

Good day sir!

P.S Look in the 3-5 other threads you created. There have been several comments about your price AND the car has developed more problems with each subsequent post but the price has yet to reflect this.

I can ALSO link to your previous for sale threads if you like as well..........

Origin
09-10-2012, 07:39 PM
I am glad you haven't got other things to do besides crap on my thread. I learned from other members not to get into it with people like you, I think I can see your ego from here. That is fantastic that you were here for 6 years. also fantastic on that thread, gives me more information on it!

The engine is solid, the clutch grabs hard, I have never experienced the 2nd gear issue, the 4th gear issue is unnoticeable. The car is rock solid, and oh man, the speedo doesn't work. Should I lower it to $5000 because of the speedo?

Origin
09-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Anyway it doesn't matter, if you want to delete it go ahead, but it doesn't matter. Not much interest on here anyway.

ineedone
09-11-2012, 10:53 AM
I learned from other members not to get into it with people like you, I think I can see your ego from here. That is fantastic that you were here for 6 years. also fantastic on that thread, gives me more information on it!

Ahh, so this is what you have been up to instead of playing in the loud noises!

Bump! that price needs about a 5k drop to be realistic. Probably should part it if you want more than what it is worth all together.