PDA

View Full Version : Who's the idiot who keeps locking the Japanese movie threads?

Omarius Maximus
09-03-2012, 12:17 AM
I mean seriously, Wangan Midnight contains "illegal street racing"?!

Last I checked, The Expendables contained fully automatic weapons, murder, assault, and a litany of other illegal acts.

Unless you're going to lock all threads that have to do with movies rated PG or greater, please don't arbitrarily draw lines in the sand and lock movie threads that have to do with "illegal street racing". Guess what Einstein; it's fictional!!!

This sucks because those threads were genuinely enlightening; I've never seen either of those movies. Just because Joe Idiot pops out his cell phone and takes footage of illegal racing does not mean that you can blanket close any and all content that is even remotely related. That's just stupid. A professional movie, where movie makers and stunt drivers were filmed on a closed course and broke absolutely no laws, whilst obeying their filming permits does not a crime make!!!!

FFFUFUUUUUUUU I'm so angry!!! :fawk2: :picardfp:

estanislao
09-03-2012, 12:18 AM
in before the lock yesssssssssssssssss

estanislao
09-03-2012, 12:21 AM
i watched wangan midnight, was pretty cool a bit dramatic

Omarius Maximus
09-03-2012, 12:27 AM
My point is that Wangan Midnight doesn't contain anything illegal. Because they are all professional actors and stunt drivers that are REENACTING something illegal. Just like every other action movie out there...

estanislao
09-03-2012, 12:32 AM
i guess because people tent to recreate this acts???? my 2 cents...

Kingbaby
09-03-2012, 12:50 AM
i watched wangan midnight, was pretty cool a bit dramatic

Also that kid couldn't drive lol first couple episodes some some serious NASCAR crashes...lmao

BongateerZ32
09-03-2012, 01:26 AM
Can we still talk about the fast and furious?

Edwin562
09-03-2012, 02:20 AM
IMMM SSSSOOOO AAANNNGGGRRRYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Omarius Maximus
09-03-2012, 02:33 AM
Can we still talk about the fast and furious?

Apparently not.

RiversideS13
09-03-2012, 02:52 AM
the movie was discuss many times, i think moderators here do not like to have repeated topic. They were probably recommend you to do it at your own blog. on top of that, devil Z is not existing and no way beats 911 turbo

speedgod^s13
09-03-2012, 03:01 AM
Any depiction of illegal street racing, whether fictitious or not, is not allowed. I don't like the rule, but it is what it is. I'm also 100% sure, that you are going to be pinked, for calling the mod an idiot.

fyneyoungstunna
09-03-2012, 10:04 AM
^ no one called a mod an idiot...
I missed these threads so Im curious...
Should have put the thread in LOUD NOISES hahahahahahahah

fyneyoungstunna
09-03-2012, 11:10 AM
:eek: ooooh cant drift in an NSX huh. lot of ppl just put foot in mouth. Yeah it seems like wangan told back in the day....

estanislao
09-03-2012, 11:50 AM
Also that kid couldn't drive lol first couple episodes some some serious NASCAR crashes...lmao

yeah ill stick to initial d

fliprayzin240sx
09-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Move on...its not gonna get unlocked. I was one of the few folks who was surprised it got locked. Figured its a legit movie, it wasnt gonna get locked but it did. Oh wells, its not the end of the world. Raising up a stink over it wont change diddly squat.

speedgod^s13
09-03-2012, 05:13 PM
^ no one called a mod an idiot...
I missed these threads so Im curious...
Should have put the thread in LOUD NOISES hahahahahahahah

Read the title of the thread.

Maikeru5
09-03-2012, 05:33 PM
If we are afraid that people will re-enact what they see, then we need to cut any and all video of any track action as well. It's just as corrupting and tempting.

Watching Wangan Midnight isn't going to change who will street race and who will go to the track.

soreballz
09-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Another point... The Wangan Midnight thread was posted before the Shuto Kousoku Max thread was locked, and after already pinking the guy, mod guy comes in and adds more time to Maxmumboom's pinking? That's just fucking silly.

Anyone else remember when this forum used to be fun, and you didn't have to worry about getting pinked over stupid shit?

fyneyoungstunna
09-03-2012, 10:27 PM
oops, I fail at thread title reading. lol my bad. Guess the mod was called an idiot....in a round about way.....

yes silly, but I will Not be the nail that sticks out.......at least for a few more months :-)

What? fun....this forum.....you mean like back when pic threads actually stayed on topic and ppl didn't mass quote previous pictures over and over......Nope, pics or it didn't happen.

On a side note: you guys think its rough over here? You get "pinked" on the Z forums for saying "rims" because the elites think "Ebonics" and "slang" will automatically make their skin darker or something......

estanislao
09-03-2012, 11:53 PM
On a side note: you guys think its rough over here? You get "pinked" on the Z forums for saying "rims" because the elites think "Ebonics" and "slang" will automatically make their skin darker or something......

hahaha yeah and threads get deleted if you have no pics lol

Phlip
09-04-2012, 11:27 AM
How about the fact that Zilvia does not want to be held responsible for members sharing copyrighted movies over their airwaves?
How about the fact that Zilvia does not have a grievance section or a B&G Forum.
I have had enough of this, I had no problem with the closing of the threads, and I have no problem with the closing of this one.

:lockd: