PDA

View Full Version : CA Infiniti G35/Clean Title/CLEAN!!! - $18,500 (Los Angeles, CA)

devilishg
09-02-2012, 05:49 PM
2005 Infiniti G35 2 Door Coupe
Asking Price: $18,500 OBO
Well Below KBB Market!!!
CLEAN TITLE/2nd Owner
NO LOWBALLERS!!! Pictures tell the story.

Hello, up for sale is my 2005 Infiniti G35 coupe, this vehicle is in EXCELLENT condition, i hardly drive this vehicle and if i do it is mostly on the weekends just for entertainment. The car has all fluids up to date, i get the oil changes done by the dealer, wash the car every two weeks, cover the car with a cover when not driven, and either garage or park in the car port. Overall the car has been babied. If you are looking for a daily driver or a weekend cruiser this car may be it, i'm selling this car because my son is going off to college and i want to buy him a nice going away present, so it is time to sell my pride and joy. I'm somewhat firm on the price, but if a buyer comes along and comes up with the right number i might as well sell it rather than have it just parked in my garage so someone else may enjoy this car as much as i did. The car has minimal scratches, one or two small dents, the bumper has been scratched due to the car being so low, and the actuator on the driver side door is acting up with the remote (easy fix, but i have no time to take it to the dealer.) Car was involved in a fender bender when parked, some lady reversed into the front of my bumper while going 1 or 2 MPH. One of the pictures shows a dent on the front bumper. The car has Ichiba 32 MM spacers in the back and 38 MM spacers in the front for a wider stance, which ensues better handling. If you are interested in the vehicle call or text me between the hours of 10 AM till 8 PM at (818)-614-Four Eight Five Six. NO JOY RIDES! I'm sorry but i'm interested in the selling the car to SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY! Please don't waste my time or yours.

Link to Pictures: http://s1156.photobucket.com/albums/p568/Saifoo/

Trade Option:
> Make: Nissan
> Model: 240 SX
> Body Type: Hatch or Coupe
Details:
I would like a Nissan 240 SX, definitely an S13, maybe an S14. Preferably less owners, no body work, must be a manual, goodies are nice too, low miles on the chassis and motor, a rebuilt motor is fine as long as you have paper work to back up your end of the story. CLEAN TITLE IS A MUST! Throw some offers my way and you never know, we might have a trade.

Information:
>Make: Infiniti
>Model: G35
>Year: 2005
>Mileage: 42,000 Still Being Driven
>Drive: RWD/2WD
>Transmission: Automatic/Triptronic
>Exterior: Red
>Interior: Tan
>EPA Mileage: 18/25 MPG

Equipment:
>ABS Brakes