PDA

View Full Version : SUSTEC PRO FIVE VS Stance GR+

koyv90
09-02-2012, 02:27 AM
Which do you guys prefer? I have read reviews from stance gr+ and most people who have them like them. While the Tanabe coil overs i have not found many reviews on but all the ones i have found are also positive. Anyone driven or rode in both?

zooopreme
09-03-2012, 12:51 PM
I would suggest you do some research first.

And in terms of the GR+'s, those are being replaced by Stances new Super Sports. So you may want to look into that.

koyv90
09-03-2012, 10:31 PM
like stated in my original post I've seen reviews on both however i have not seen a compassion or found one.

SuperBlackS14
09-04-2012, 11:47 AM
He means more than just those two. Peruse the review threads of other coilovers too.

Bottom line: no one here is going to tell you what to buy. It's your car and only you know what you want out of a set of coilovers. Or whatever other mods you decide to do.

As someone said to me once: This is not newegg, we're not talking about buying some electronic device. This is a fucking car part. Don't rely on word of mouth, because only you know what you want, and someone else will give you a different experience than you'll have.

You need to try parts out for yourself. Choosing a reputable company, like either Tanabe or Stance will help, because they'll help you pick things like spring rates and valving, for your intended usage. Or maybe I'm just spoiled by Terry.