PDA

View Full Version : help! transmission swap info

sr'ed90coupe
08-30-2012, 10:14 AM
so im looking for any info or links to kits or someone who has done it and is looking to help a fellow zilvian out.

i have a black top sr in a coupe and am making some serious power but keep breaking sr/ka trans. i already have tried harding and freezing everything and it still breaks.

im interested in hearing about the t5 swamp and where i can get the swap kit and the pros and cons of the z32 trans and what not open to all comments and discussions about every stronger option possible. just tired of searching and getting no where.

thanks and much appreciated for any help

Dorifto Machine
08-30-2012, 10:19 AM
How much serious power are we talking about here?

so im looking for any info or links to kits or someone who has done it and is looking to help a fellow zilvian out.

i have a black top sr in a coupe and am making some serious power but keep breaking sr/ka trans. i already have tried harding and freezing everything and it still breaks.

im interested in hearing about the t5 swamp and where i can get the swap kit and the pros and cons of the z32 trans and what not open to all comments and discussions about every stronger option possible. just tired of searching and getting no where.

thanks and much appreciated for any help

sr'ed90coupe
08-30-2012, 04:00 PM
well over 600whp try to hit 8 soon got a new fuel setup cause whats on the car is maxed out.