PDA

View Full Version : Idk why I can't stop listening to this.

zneubauer
08-30-2012, 08:53 AM
HE-MAN HEYEAYEA SONG FOR 10 HOURS - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh7lp9umG2I)

WIKID S4TEEN
08-30-2012, 09:08 AM
Because FL?

dawagarage
08-30-2012, 09:31 AM
because it awakens something deep inside you

zneubauer
08-30-2012, 10:02 AM
Because FL?

here we go.

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh498/silviachase/anti_california_give_back_to_mexico_immigration_ts hirt-p235823776731908150en8sl_400.jpg

zneubauer
08-30-2012, 10:03 AM
because it awakens something deep inside you

LOL thats quite possible.

Edwin562
08-30-2012, 10:04 AM
Florida fail again....

simmode1
08-30-2012, 10:18 AM
The Florida fail is strong with this one.

zneubauer
08-30-2012, 10:28 AM
Florida fail again....

California is like the most beautiful and gifted girl in the class (of 50 students!), who took up with a boy from the wrong side of the tracks (the Left) and ended up in a dilapidated trailer park puffing on a cigarette and chugging cheap whiskey.

California’s restrictive gun laws are NOT saving lives

This is exactly what we keep trying to tell the lefties. When you outlaw guns, only outlaws have guns. Or crazy people that the state is too incompetent to find and disarm. Like the Californian who shot his mom 16 times before going next door to kill the neighbor and her 4-year-old daughter. He wasn’t supposed to have a gun. Oops. :picardfp: The New York Times article that tells the story, being, well, the New York Times and all, assumes that the problem is that the guy was EVER able to buy a gun, even before he “went crazy.” But that’s just because the NYT (and its little sister, the L.A. Times) are all bats**t crazy themselves over gun control.

Actually, California law enforcement might have plenty of time to find and disarm those who’ve been found mentally incompetent – if they weren’t busy handing out $600 traffic tickets in an effort to balance bloated California government budgets on the backs of the poor taxpayers guilty of nothing worse than a California stop!

While we’re on the subject of crime, it’s good to know that California prisons have such tight security. Only one of the world’s most notorious murderers has gotten caught with contraband – a cellphone – again. So if you get a call from Charles Manson, just hang up. Chatting will only encourage him, and clearly the prisons in California aren’t equipped to curb this type of rule-breaking, so we’ll all have to do our part.

^ and I didn't even write that LOL.

Edwin562
08-30-2012, 10:34 AM
log off, go back to sniffy bath salt, and never log back in. You really think someone here gives a shit that you cant stop listening to that crap?

zneubauer
08-30-2012, 10:37 AM
The Florida fail is strong with this one.

Euless, is that pronounced Useless?

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh498/silviachase/Texas_tailgating.jpg

simmode1
08-30-2012, 10:40 AM
Goddamn... And he just keeps failing.

You're actually doing google searches to find fail shit when all we have to do is open this thread.

Just stop posting, moron.

zneubauer
08-30-2012, 10:41 AM
log off, go back to sniffy bath salt, and never log back in. You really think someone here gives a shit that you cant stop listening to that crap?

LOL is that all you West-Coasters have on Florida? bath salts?
and if you don't like the thread, why did you take time out of your busy day to comment on it and comment back?!?!
do you think I give shit what you think?
Lol, don't flatter yourself.

Man on 'bath salts' attacks woman with shovel, Glendale police say - latimes.com (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/06/man-eats-bath-salts-attacks-elderly-woman-with-shovel-police-say.html)

zneubauer
08-30-2012, 10:43 AM
Goddamn... And he just keeps failing.

You're actually doing google searches to find fail shit when all we have to do is open this thread.

Just stop posting, moron.

Lol, your logic sucks. you opened the thread because it somewhat interested you. then, as you say, I 'fail', and yet you keep coming back? what does that say about you?

and there are a lot more steps to get here than for me to find what I found.

ravinaziankid
08-30-2012, 11:58 AM
Stop feeding the troll guys, this kid must be bored as hell during summer break from school. Instead of being out and having fun like normal 21 year olds, he's online searching for flaws on california.

enkei2k
08-30-2012, 01:56 PM
Stop feeding the troll guys

:werd::werd::werd::werd::werd: