PDA

View Full Version : zspeed csc and tzr clutch product question????

dels1zzle
08-26-2012, 01:58 PM
so unfortunately my ride's csc (coecentric slave cylinder) gave out and now its at the dealer being inspected to see/prove that it has gone out.... I have been trolling around here and other sites to possibly find an aftermarket aluminium csc and I've been coming across the zspeed upgraded csc and before I buy I was wondering if anyone has purchased one and is running one on their daily and I wanted to know how it is working out and what the pros and cons are of the part and or install....

Kingbaby
09-02-2012, 05:19 PM
many HR owners have used and confirms its an upgrade to get!

blue350zed
11-16-2012, 12:01 AM
I'm a couple months late, but I can confirm it's a good purchase for the HR's. My OEM CSC went out a couple times on the track and I had it replaced under warranty a couple times. No issues at 620whp on the upgraded CSC since installing it. The bell-housing had to be slightly modified to accept it, but it's not that big of a job. Wish I would have taken some pics of the install for ya, but I didn't...

dels1zzle
11-25-2012, 12:40 PM
What clutch setup if you dont mind me asking???? Because i was thinking of just replacing my flywheel and running a stock clutch disc and press plate setup, since im all stock motor wise

blue350zed
01-07-2013, 11:35 PM
I was using the Exedy stage-II on the OEM CSC, but changed to an OS Giken twin plate when I installed the upgraded CSC.