PDA

View Full Version : Shirt and stickers

John25s
08-24-2012, 05:39 AM
Hey I'm John, active army 25s... Being in the military I know there are plenty of veterans and active service members that love drifting and imports... I'm in the process of designing shirts and stickers that will be up for sale... The designs have a mixture of Japanese car culture and warrior/soldier references... 10% of profeits will be donated to the wounded warrior project starting out and will donate more as sales go up...

My question is how many of you will buy into a project like this and buy the products?

mpact1981
08-24-2012, 09:53 AM
come up with some design samples and let us see. sounds interesting. if the designs were done right, i could see a few people buying into it. but remember the military is less than like 2% of people in america and then out of that 2% of americans, imagine how few of them are into tuners, and then cut that percentage again by applying to only people interested in Japanese tuners.

I'm just saying you might make a few sells, but don't expect to get rich from it or anything. Personally, I think your best bet would be to have a 5 or 10 different designs done, make a web page to post them on, and then start advertising that web page on every car forum in the Military threads...

John25s
08-25-2012, 08:46 AM
Yeah I get you... Just being in the military everyone seems like they are in the military haha... Im the process of the designs, it's difficult combining th two genres... Also I'm planning on some of the sales to be sold to just fans that appreciate both... I'm not looking I be a millionaire off this, just want to show respect to both parties and donate to a great cause... Afghanistan is being called the forgotten war and I may be going there next year...

harrypotter
08-25-2012, 10:00 AM
I would be interested, but samples are needed. Also Zilvia.net has a no commercial sales rule. You must be a advertiser on the site to sell items commercially, you should look into that.

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/21037-sale-rules-guidelines.html