PDA

View Full Version : I Need these sr and t25 parts ASAP PayPal ready

koukimonsters13
08-12-2012, 05:59 PM
I need the intake peice that is on a 2 bolt flange that bolts to the compressor side of the stock sr t25 so I can connect my maf and filter to has to have gasket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need the stock sr t25 oil drain tube and gasket that bolts to the turbo!!!!!

I also need the bottom 4 sr20det exauhst manifold studs washers and nuts that bolt the manifold to the head exauhst!!! Btw

I am PayPal ready!
Fuck pms text me 330-980-3463

ShadowDrifter
08-12-2012, 07:10 PM
I have all s14 stuff and locking tabs for the turbo nuts and I also have the washer and nuts for the head and manifold too PM me

JDMPowerdS13
08-13-2012, 04:35 AM
I have the t25 drain tube and new gasket pm me

JDS Performance
08-13-2012, 08:12 AM
I need the intake peice that is on a 2 bolt flange that bolts to the compressor side of the stock sr t25 so I can connect my maf and filter to has to have gasket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need the stock sr t25 oil drain tube and gasket that bolts to the turbo!!!!!

I also need the bottom 4 sr20det exauhst manifold studs washers and nuts that bolt the manifold to the head exauhst!!! Btw

I am PayPal ready!
Fuck pms text me 330-980-3463

I sell the SR exhaust manifold stud/nut kits new for $50 shipped
I have the intake pipe for the T25 - use RTV for a gasket works great
I have the T25 oil drain for turbo - RTV for gasket again
$100 shipped for everyrthing
[email protected] < Paypal - send as a gift or add the 4% fee
I can ship tomorrow if you pay today.

IROYLE1
08-14-2012, 10:59 AM
you owe me money... how are you going to buy parts when you have debts to pay?

Edwin562
08-14-2012, 11:42 AM
you owe me money... how are you going to buy parts when you have debts to pay?

oh i wana hear this

jdsr20det
08-14-2012, 01:08 PM
Me too lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

JDS Performance
08-14-2012, 01:10 PM
Well I will still sell you my parts with money up front of course lol

IROYLE1
08-14-2012, 06:44 PM
Thats some pretty shi**y public image right there ^ Dont you think you could have left that out or even kept it in a PM? Some people have NO business sense.

JDS Performance
08-14-2012, 07:41 PM
No I think it us pretty funny because that is what it was said for...entertainment...but not sure why someone owes you money on the internet...if you sent them parts with no money up front then you asked for it.

IROYLE1
08-14-2012, 08:09 PM
Your assumptions are insulting. Why would i send parts without payment? I sent payment and he only sent me half of the parts. Although trusting him was a mistake on my part, that does not change the fact that your on here creating bad relationships with potential customers. So that you can be entertaining? Giving your company a poor image so for the sake of a laugh? That is once again, the least professional responses you could have given. It amazes me how clowns can wash off their make up, get a merchant account and people start treating them like reputable companies. Your more of joke than your half wit responses with an attitude like that, you wont last long.

JDS Performance
08-14-2012, 08:33 PM
Wow...your a riot!
First of I am not a merchant...used to be.
Secondly I have been around a very long time and i'm not going any where.
You just need to chill out..your taking things way to serious..life is way to short to have a corn Cobb up your butt all the time.

IROYLE1
08-14-2012, 09:32 PM
This dude is committing fraud and not only are you accepting it, your supporting it AND EVEN IMPLYING THAT YOUR WILLING TO PROFIT FROM IT. How do you think this kid is getting the money to buy these parts... you have no valid response and there for your input is void. Although you may not realize from that high horse of yours, many of the people that use this site are educated. This kid will realize that there is recourse for the acts he is committing.