PDA

View Full Version : s13 hatch shell

95RB
08-11-2012, 05:48 AM
ok so im going to be the crazy one here and try something very...well very hard and most likely not going to work thats why im looking for a totaled hatch but the hatch has to be totaled on the rear of the car...now to explain my idea maybe someone would be willing to donate one for this very crazy dream...im going to do the itialian style s13 from here (only the rear part)...http://zilvia.net/f/chat/319472-s-chassis-conversion-thread.html...and combine it with the odyssey conversion (page 7 from previous link) for the front and have a smooth widebody all around. still not sure what kind of powerplant i would put in it though...maybe a flat 6 from a totaled porsche sor something again just spit ballin now let me know if u have a totaled s13 hatch.

Slammed Assassin
08-11-2012, 05:50 AM
I may be parting out my hatch soon. If your willing to pick up in socal let me kno.

95RB
08-11-2012, 06:13 AM
how much u want for it?

Khris
08-11-2012, 09:38 AM
i have a hatch shell with nothing on it. its not totalled ill sell it for 250 picked up in socal. everything that unbolts is removed including suspension so its just the shell

Posted from Zilvia.net App for Android

xh3nry
08-11-2012, 10:01 AM
I don't think he's looking to buy a shell.. "...maybe someone would be willing to donate one for this very crazy dream..."

DJ-of-E
08-11-2012, 10:41 AM
I don't think he's looking to buy a shell.. "...maybe someone would be willing to donate one for this very crazy dream..."

Honestly, this idea sounds better if you're physically with a bunch of local guys than if you tried explaining it online. You're better off try to find local arizona 240sx or other car meets to suit your goals. You're trying to make friends with a group, not group makes friends with you.