PDA

View Full Version : CA S13/CleanTillte/SilviaCoupe/TunedSR/HasAcPs/BrandNameParts/TeinCoils/BBS RS

714_S13_Coupe
08-10-2012, 04:29 AM
Hi there, hows it going

Up to sell my 92' S13 Coupe, Clean Tillte in hand, Registered, If you need a place for Smog, I will take care for $100

Pics: Pictures by Kevin_Oversteer - Photobucket (http://s1076.photobucket.com/albums/w458/Kevin_Oversteer/)

Has Silvia Front End with Triple Projectors headlights, Aftermarket Front Bumper drift style, not the rice 1 (will throw in the stock OEM Silvia bumper if you want), Aftermarket sideskirts, OEM rear bumper, D-Max style taillights.

Engine SR20DET RedTop, been rebuilt lower compression for highboost before swap in, Coswoth headgasket, super reliable and no leak. tuned on JUN ECU and here is list of some mods:

_HKS mushroom intake
_Blitz oldschool BOV
_Blitz Boost Controller
_Blitz Turbo Timer
_Greddy Boost Gauge (mounted nicely next to steering wheel and can be hided from the officer quickly in 2sec)
_Megan Turbo Elbow
_Straightpipe to HKS Hi-Power (mounted nicely in 240 style ^^)
_Circuit Sport Aluminum coolant overflow tank (not pictured)
_Circuit Sport rad cap

Has AC/PS, all AC stuffs are there, working, its pumps, may need a recharge,

Was told that the tranny is from an S14 Kouki Silvia, just switched to stock clutch for daily

_Tein HE Drift Spec Coilovers, fully functional, no leak or blown, stiff but they not bouncy
_Circuit Sport Tension Rods
_Circuit Sport RUCAs (rear adjustable cambers)
_Circuit Sport rear adjustable Toe arms
_Aftermarket sway bars, dont know which brand (they look bigger than stocks and colors black)
_rear bushing colars
_5lugs conversion
_300zx NA front brake, slotted front rotors

Car is sitting on Authentic (real) BBS RS 5x114.3 16x7.5 and 8,5
Wont part out the wheels, only an option for buyer, I will sell the wheels only after the car is sold and I still have the wheels

_Momo Steering wheel with working HORN, yes
_It has Real Nismo Duracon Shiftknob (not pictured yet but its looks and feel like new)
_S14 seat (very comfy, no rip no tear clean)
_Sony CD/MP3 players
_Viper Alarm
_No name rear strutbar and C-pillar bar

Car runs super fine and reliable, never gave me any problems, never had to sit on Tow truck, only bad things that : paintjob, some dents not like "horrible beatup" on the front fenders (u can always find cheap parts on Zilvia to replace on upgrade them to overfenders), also lil dents on rear fende right on top of the wheels (happened when last owner pull the rear fenders for low offset wheels), crackdash (well parts are all overthere on Zilvia :), 1 of the brakes is making lil noise, need new pads.

The car is mostly being same with the way it was when I bought it, I just put the BBS wheels on, HKS muffler on and some random things on.

Plan to project this (new paintjob and some nice upgrade for body, wheels, bigger turbo setup...etc) with AC for Daily too but .. just lost my job and plus some family reason I cant keep the car. Sad to let it go tho

This is a gud car that is a Coupe with Clean Tillte, Silvia Front already with good swap, engine is ready for higher boost, all main parts are brandname, super reliable.

Asking $4700obo or $4000obo (if you bring ur own wheels), price is obo MEANS I will take reasonable offers since the paint is not clean, but plz remember that gud swap and wheels costed more than my asking price, dont LOWBALL like my car is a Salvage with swap, no AC and with all the GodSpeed or Megan in there. Test Drive with Cash in hand please, I dont want to waste ur time so dont waste mine neither. NO TRADE

NO TRADE-NO TRADE-NO TRADE

If interested txt me at 714-867-4551, my name is Kevin,

Here are some pics:

Pictures by Kevin_Oversteer - Photobucket (http://s1076.photobucket.com/albums/w458/Kevin_Oversteer/)

If u have any problems with the link for pic, just txt me w ur email, I will send to u no problems

Thanks and have a gud day.

Im really a newbie, had the 1 stock S13 KA24de (sold a while ago) and this 1, joined Zilvia for like a month, so be nice guys, if you dont like my car or my thread, just ignore, Im just trying to sell my car. Thanks again.

zxcvbqm
08-10-2012, 10:13 AM
decent price. looks good. GLWS

Lbnoob
08-11-2012, 03:38 AM
sorry might have missed it but whats the milage chasis and sr20

Silentoreo34
08-11-2012, 03:49 AM
This should be sold in less than a week.

Very nice GLWS.

714_S13_Coupe
08-11-2012, 04:24 AM
167k on chassis, 60-70k on healthy SR,

Price is obo, need this gone to get a family car, help me guys!!

714_S13_Coupe
08-11-2012, 05:00 AM
JUST UPDATED MORE PICS

ALOT OF EXTERIOR, INTERIOR (interior is full and clean now, rear seat is back on now) AND ENGINE BAY pics

Check out guys, thanks

714_S13_Coupe
08-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Sold

sold

sold