PDA

View Full Version : Jordan innovations

koukimonsters13
08-06-2012, 09:39 PM
I just want to start by popping Jordan innovations review cherry.
I had a add in the wtb section for 4" Isis blast pipes and a nice guy named jack from Jordan innovations contacted me and told me a little about jordan innovations and he got me the BEST prices I could find on the 4" Isis blast pipes! Way under the price of competition big name company's like enjuku racing and fr sport etc. I was super surprised with the price! So I ordered 2 sets and he had them shipped out very next morning and texted me updates and all in all was a great buissness man! I alewives my blast pipes today and they are amazing! Super speedy delivery with tracking for a price that I couldn't beat! So I also ordered a new kit for my coupe and he hooked me up again with a amazing deal and had shipped it already! All in all I give Jordan innovations a 10 out of 10 as far as prices,customer service, and quality goes I couldn't have asked for a better buying experience. If your looking for a quality experience and low prices contact jack from Jordan innovations you won't be disappointed! Thanks guys!