PDA

View Full Version : Its Snowing in Georgia *post your pics*

Baka Sama
02-26-2004, 01:36 PM
It took forever to get here but its finally snowing in the peach state. :hsdance: I went outside around 12 and took some pics. Anyone else got pics of the first snow of the season?

HiPSI
02-26-2004, 03:30 PM
my one whole pic

KiDyNomiTe
02-26-2004, 04:24 PM
Its february and you are just getting snow, I think the snow season is done for me now :), time to get the blizzaks off.

Here what its like aon a light snow day, turn into super snow-motion dori fun :hsdance:

brokenben
02-26-2004, 04:26 PM
dam. i love socali.

Phlip
02-26-2004, 08:29 PM
That snow he felt hit me here in NC about 2pm and it snowed HARD for a couple hours, but didn't stick to the streets, so I stayed at work... BAD idea, I got off at 9pm and it was STILL snowing hard and the road to my house was all fucked up and I couldn't see 10 feet in fronta the car it was coming down so hard. The fact that I am here posting this now is a testament to the fact that this is the STUPIDEST I've ever felt for staying at work during a snow in the 3 1/2 years I been there.

Steeles
02-26-2004, 08:38 PM
That snow he felt hit me here in NC about 2pm and it snowed HARD for a couple hours, but didn't stick to the streets, so I stayed at work... BAD idea, I got off at 9pm and it was STILL snowing hard and the road to my house was all fucked up and I couldn't see 10 feet in fronta the car it was coming down so hard. The fact that I am here posting this now is a testament to the fact that this is the STUPIDEST I've ever felt for staying at work during a snow in the 3 1/2 years I been there.

40 was dry as a bone when I came through at 9ish man. once I got past the mall it looked like it had rained. got to the new 85 bypass and there was NOTHING. had the lex doin 90 :)

Baka Sama
02-26-2004, 08:58 PM

My job called me around 6 and asked me to come in, everyone but three people had called out. I left my house around 7 and it was still snowing lightly. For some reason people in ga like to drive faster in bad wheather :loco: After working about 3 hours we closed early and I went home. I wasted more money in gas then I made at my job. Never again...

nightwalker
02-26-2004, 09:35 PM
dam, snow just does so much for scenery. It really is a beautiful sight. But I like California. You drive to see the snow, and don't have to live in it.

Phlip
02-26-2004, 09:50 PM
Just put Dutchess out and let her back in... Letting her back in I realized that my schedule dictates that I show up for work at noon, and that sadly enough at 11:30pm, I realized that I will not again see the inside of my job until MONDAY, seeing as how I am calling in as soon as I wake up in the morning and I am off on weekends anyway.

Burmonster
02-27-2004, 12:25 AM
Snow all over the place at my house in Woodstock....but down here at school in Macon it, well, just rained and got cold. I sucks pretty bad actually. Wish I was back up in North Ga. to play in the snow like you guys.

HiPSI
02-27-2004, 09:48 AM
i'm going snowboarding this weekend up at Cataloochee in NC, they apparently got a good bit of snow from this storm too. when i left work around 8pm last night it was freezing rain and then switched over to some pretty nice snow by the time my car warmed up, then eventually stopped in about an hour:(

Riielle
02-27-2004, 03:09 PM
damn, i woke up yesterday morning and there was "ice" on my neighbor's roof. but i wouldnt really call it snow. Macon sucks, this place cant make up whether it wants to be hot like fla or cold like the north.