engine to trans bolts
upper clutch line
clutch master cylinder
5 speed drive shaft
clutch slave
lower shift boot
5 speed engine backing plate
clutch pedal
( can throw in a slightly used low mileage clutch for $50 otherwise a stock clutch setup will cost you around $120)

$500 takes it away
if you want the trans seperate I will let it go for $200

these parts are in socal and can be delivered to norcal otherwise the swap parts without the trans could be shipped and they would be $300 plus shipping

mwy23
02-25-2004, 09:02 PM
how many of the parts listed will work on an s14 swap?

drift freaq
02-26-2004, 11:58 AM
how many of the parts listed will work on an s14 swap?
well , almost everything, you would have to get a s14 manual trans speed sensor. also depending on your s14 if its a OBDII you would have to get the s14 manual trans engine ecu and you would need a s14 5 speed driveshaft. everything else would work. there are slight differences in the pedal but I probably could pick up a pedal for you.

Dream240
02-26-2004, 12:19 PM
well , almost everything, you would have to get a s14 manual trans speed sensor. also depending on your s14 if its a OBDII you would have to get the s14 manual trans engine ecu and you would need a s14 5 speed driveshaft. everything else would work. there are slight differences in the pedal but I probably could pick up a pedal for you.

When you say differences in the pedal, what kind of differences? Will the pedals off a s13 work on a s14 at all? I'm wondering cause I just bought some from an s13 and now I'm worried that I can't use them.

Let me know ASAP!!!

Thanks

drift freaq
02-26-2004, 09:18 PM
When you say differences in the pedal, what kind of differences? Will the pedals off a s13 work on a s14 at all? I'm wondering cause I just bought some from an s13 and now I'm worried that I can't use them.

Let me know ASAP!!!

Thanks
you can use the s13 clutch pedal, it just sits a little different than the s14.
my friend had a s13 pedal in his car and he ran it for awhile,but swapped it out for a s14, so his pedals would line up more evenly.

Dream240
02-27-2004, 07:36 AM
Oh I see, whew for a second I thought I just wasted money. Thanks.

Good luck with the sale!

mwy23
02-27-2004, 11:52 AM
how many miles on the tranny? did you use it? how did it shift? tranny of what year?

if you can deliver to nor cal, do you think you can deliver to AZ?

drift freaq
02-27-2004, 12:40 PM
how many miles on the tranny? did you use it? how did it shift? tranny of what year?

if you can deliver to nor cal, do you think you can deliver to AZ?

tranny works fine it has around 100k on it but it is fine . I did not use it but I know the shop that removed it for a sr swap and they drove it. its a 91 KA tranny and to tell you the truth beyond the difference in speed sensors there really is no difference between a s14 KA trans and a S13 KA trans any year.
I can deliver to the bay area because I have family up there and I am from there originally. AZ is completely out of the way for me. freight shipping to AZ is not bad though probably around $50-70