PDA

View Full Version : NY TW/FT wtt Clean SR coupe for Hatch

leung
07-25-2012, 10:42 PM
Testing waters. Looking to trade my CLEAN black 89' sr coupe for a type x hatch with dual cam and rust free. OEM jdm type x parts only no replicas please. Also needs sunroof, AC, PS, PW. Or looking to swap shells for a clean hatch no rust at all.Car is completely rust free and only has 76k ORIGINAL MILES. I am the third owner and the first was an old woman. Car is clean inside and out. Interior is a 10/10 and exterior 8/10. Minor dent on qp and 1-2 minor dings. All easily fixable. Only quality and baller parts in this car. Engine has less than >60k miles but needs new bearings. Knocking on cyl 4. Strock body, perfect starting base with an SR already. Over 4k in parts.

Parts List:

Engine:
S13 SR20DET Type X Blacktop >60k miles
Wiring Specialties Upper and Lower Harnesses for J4 type x ecu
Power Enterprise Kevlar Belts
Stock T25 w/ HKS actuator
Circuit Sports SS Turbo Lines
Greddy Divided Turbo Elbow
RS*R Downpipe
3" Test Pipe
300ZX Fuel Filter
Apexi Intake
Greddy Intercooler and piping
Greddy type RS bov
Stock Clutch Fan and shroud
Touge Factory Purple Aluminum Pulleys
Koyo Radiator
Samco Radiator Hoses
Circuit Sports Coolant Reservoir Tank
Circuit Sports BMC heatshield
Miata Battery
Chase Bays Power steering Kit
Nismo Clutch Slave Cylinder
Nismo Clutch SS line
Nismo Engine and Tranny Mounts
Circuit Sports Poly Exhaust Hangers

Tranny shifts smooth no grinds, dont know what clutch is in it. But it feels like stock. Super easy to drive.

Suspension:
Stance GR+ Pro Coilovers
Tanabe F+R swaybars
Stance Aluminum Steering Bushing

Interior:
Heads up display (rare)
crack free hud windshield
JDM 9k redline HUD tach
Cleanest interior you'd ever see
LEDs for dome light and gauge cluster
Cusco Red Drift Turn Knob
Alpine Head Unit
Alpine speakers all around

Parts I'm keeping:
My bride and rails, buddy club spec ii exhaust, my radio bezel and armrest, hks oil cap, arc radiator cap, kazama catch can, silk road cas cover, hks din panel and turbo timer, carbing strut bar, tomei short shifter, kaaz 2 way, ARC shift knob, triple chrome dipped exhaust mani heatshield, and yashio factory oversized waterpump pulley.

I can have many people vouch for this car. Only looking to trade, not looking to sell unless the price is irrefusable. <---is that even a word? LOL

Once again looking to trade for type x hatch or to swap shells to a hatch. Other trades will be considered as well, no bikes, and no i wont want your moms volvo or your jeep.

PM only, thanks. Will have interior pics up tomorrow.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/driftinspeed/photo-21.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/driftinspeed/photo1-7.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/driftinspeed/photo1-6.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/driftinspeed/photo-19.jpg

myKAl
07-25-2012, 10:56 PM
curious, why coupe to hatch?

leung
07-25-2012, 11:34 PM
just got the type x bug lol...but if this doesnt work out im gonna keep the car anyways and build it.

myKAl
07-26-2012, 12:20 AM
Thats a reason I can live with haha free bump clean coupe!

leung
07-26-2012, 05:40 PM
Tttt..........

bladetech8
07-26-2012, 05:42 PM
curious, why coupe to hatch?

Because hatchbacks are the only way to properly do the S13 chassis justice. ;)

I kid, I kid.. :)

BTW, I seriously love your engine bay setup! Very legit as fuck parts! I own the same Strut Tower Bar from CARBING with the integrated BMC brace. Its awesome! Just curious, have any pictures of how you modified that Master Cylinder heat shield accommodate the CARBING BMC brace?

leung
07-26-2012, 06:41 PM
Haha thanks. Thats where most of my money went into as you can tell with my stock body :duh: As for the heatshield, I didn't mod it at all. The strut brace fits over the top. The heatshield is only pushed down a little probably half an inch, and the bmc stopper still stays functional.

leung
07-27-2012, 07:24 PM
Bump bump....

leung
07-30-2012, 01:04 PM
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

leung
07-31-2012, 05:52 PM
shoot some offers.

Unable
07-31-2012, 09:56 PM
I'm loving your coupe, wish I had a trade for you. What kinda $$$$ would it take to get this off your hands?

stayfly33
08-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Interested in selling it???