PDA

View Full Version : APCs NEW RIDE---Preview to D1GP !!!!

toreno
02-24-2004, 11:00 PM
http://uploads.offtopic.com/files/autolinks%200011111.jpg

http://uploads.offtopic.com/files/autolinks%200031111.jpg

http://uploads.offtopic.com/files/autolinks%200021111111.jpg

http://uploads.offtopic.com/files/autolinks%20017111111111.jpg

http://uploads.offtopic.com/files/autolinks%200181111111.jpg

http://uploads.offtopic.com/files/autolinks%2002411111111.jpg

http://uploads.offtopic.com/files/autolinks%200231111111.jpg

http://uploads.offtopic.com/files/autolinks%20028111111.jpg

mistaanime
02-24-2004, 11:07 PM
APC though....damn...

DRFT
02-24-2004, 11:08 PM
is the jun, tein, aem, greddy and spoon sponsered truck gonna be there also?

Dousan_PG
02-24-2004, 11:09 PM
that's not a NEW ride, its the same as before

HOLY SHIT
kazama brought his s15! FUCKIN HOT!

nightwalker
02-24-2004, 11:10 PM
Stupid sponsorships. I still say FUCK APC! I wonder though, who will be driving the Pacific Rim car, with it's Roja Wheels :ghey: That thing use to be automatic too. Funny.

Dousan_PG
02-24-2004, 11:16 PM
god your an idiot nightwalker, its amazing

apc helped bring drifting to the USA. who else would bring 3 of japans drifters, pay air fares, hotels and what not? no one else took that 'risk' but apc. unless you got the money to ship the cars, pay for tires, pay for the drivers, pay air fares and hotels..STFU
kumakubo, tanaka and asamoto all came over (and still do) thanks to APC

as far as the Pac Rim car. its MT and its drifting by Daijiro, who has been driving it since drivers search last year (august)

he's a super nice guy a great driver.

remove the dildo from your ass please.

Salty_X
02-24-2004, 11:16 PM
http://uploads.offtopic.com/files/autolinks%20028111111.jpg
Yeeeeah FWD driftazzz in da hizzy!!
Seriously though, that Honda kind of ruins the picture... :ughd:

mistaanime
02-24-2004, 11:23 PM
wut kinda bumper did that APC s13 have?

TiNMAN
02-24-2004, 11:23 PM
that truck next to the APC shit car looks like a nissan!

Dousan_PG
02-24-2004, 11:25 PM
mistaanime

MSports

i believe its the car Asamoto drives (180sx)...kumakubo w/ the sil80 truck and tanaka with the sil80

Burmonster
02-24-2004, 11:39 PM
ha, I like the "I *heart* drifting" bumper sticker.

And I agree with you 100% about the APC thing Dousan. I personally wouldnt buy any of there products(none I can think of off the top of my head) but they are atleast trying to get the "drifing ball" rolling here in America.

But then again they are just doing this to turn a profit, market there products and put out a new "drifting" line of products. But, ehh, I guess that is just good business :o

TiNMAN
02-24-2004, 11:42 PM
haha, yea theres one on the windshield too! im jockin it too! :cool:

DRFT
02-24-2004, 11:50 PM
i just hope the APC car isnt true what the company means....

A Peace of Crap

japboy06
02-25-2004, 12:33 AM
i think u guys hate on APC too much...if they made some really good parts for cheap...id go for it...i dont even care if people thought i was a loser...haha...itd be cool tho...cuz id be the only person with APC..so id be original...HAHA...uhh son...

nightwalker
02-25-2004, 01:31 AM
god your an idiot nightwalker, its amazing

apc helped bring drifting to the USA. who else would bring 3 of japans drifters, pay air fares, hotels and what not? no one else took that 'risk' but apc. unless you got the money to ship the cars, pay for tires, pay for the drivers, pay air fares and hotels..STFU
kumakubo, tanaka and asamoto all came over (and still do) thanks to APC

as far as the Pac Rim car. its MT and its drifting by Daijiro, who has been driving it since drivers search last year (august)

he's a super nice guy a great driver.

remove the dildo from your ass please.

dam fool. Like I didn't know this? Yeah sure it's great that APC is paying for all their cool shit, and they get to drift for a living. Blah, blah, blah. Not hating on the drivers what so ever. I don't have anything against the Pacific Rim car either. Sponsorships are nice. But companies like APC are putting up the skrilla for this because they are intent on helping the drift community? Obviously with every business partnership, there is a benefit for both sides, but the fact that APC has been trying so hard to promote this has not impressed me at all. I still don't give a fuck. Their intentions are to make the drift scene as popular as possible so they can reap as much profit as possible. I'm not alone in this view. APC was a company that built it's way up taking advantage of the market and prospering on the uninformed consumer. They could at least try to make quality cheezy products. If they were seriously contributing to this sport we all so love, then maybe I would keep my load mouth and opinionated mind to myself. I see beyond the heavy promoting and ass kissing APC is doing for the Drift community. Once this market is no longer profitable, they will drop it for another. I have heard talk about APC making quality drift products, but have yet to see any. Talk is cheap as everyone knows. APC has not done anything to demand respect for themselves anywhere in the automotive industry, yet when they shell out the money they made taking advantage of it, you expect people to drop their pants? Business is cruel, and yes money talks, but I am a firm believer in respect and honor. Sell out.

ZenkiS14
02-25-2004, 02:38 AM
freakin fads.....

Dousan_PG
02-25-2004, 07:08 AM
APC is a business
of cousre they'll try to exploit it
why do you think D1GP USA Is so big? someone's making a grip off us poor suckers
d1=wwf

d1 sucks

TiNMAN
02-25-2004, 08:21 AM
im not gonna be at d1, instead ill be watching some option, lol. ill just wait for the dvd or video to come out, id rather spend $15 on ebay than all the expenses for a road trip. thats preference tho, d1 would be cool to see live, for the first couple hours, then my ass would start numbing out. lol. peace out

TRUENOCOUPE
02-25-2004, 09:59 AM
You are a FUCKING idiot. You have nothing to offer for the drift community might as well shut your fucking mouth.

If it weren't for APC the "THREE" team orange car wouldn't be here. Their product is no way the shiet for enthusiast drifters but their funding into D1 USA helps grow the USA drift scene, Is that a bad thing? No? Yes? Im just wondering...

Half of these fuckers always complaining how APC sucks for drifting scene, Let me see you guys find 300K to fund the team orange cars. It help to put shows, drifts, funding, materials and needs for the team orange to build a better showcase drift in USA.

APC is helping the DRIFT US Scence getting bigger. Stop knocking the biggest sponsors that is actually helping the community in drift scence.

Once again, You are a fucking idiot. A busines is a business. If ricers wants to buy shietload of crap on their cars so what is it to you?

STFU. Fucking Moron.
dam fool. Like I didn't know this? Yeah sure it's great that APC is paying for all their cool shit, and they get to drift for a living. Blah, blah, blah. Not hating on the drivers what so ever. I don't have anything against the Pacific Rim car either. Sponsorships are nice. But companies like APC are putting up the skrilla for this because they are intent on helping the drift community? Obviously with every business partnership, there is a benefit for both sides, but the fact that APC has been trying so hard to promote this has not impressed me at all. I still don't give a fuck. Their intentions are to make the drift scene as popular as possible so they can reap as much profit as possible. I'm not alone in this view. APC was a company that built it's way up taking advantage of the market and prospering on the uninformed consumer. They could at least try to make quality cheezy products. If they were seriously contributing to this sport we all so love, then maybe I would keep my load mouth and opinionated mind to myself. I see beyond the heavy promoting and ass kissing APC is doing for the Drift community. Once this market is no longer profitable, they will drop it for another. I have heard talk about APC making quality drift products, but have yet to see any. Talk is cheap as everyone knows. APC has not done anything to demand respect for themselves anywhere in the automotive industry, yet when they shell out the money they made taking advantage of it, you expect people to drop their pants? Business is cruel, and yes money talks, but I am a firm believer in respect and honor. Sell out.

Kreator
02-25-2004, 10:39 AM
lol, so are you saying that just cuz APC is helping the drift scene get bigger, we should all forget about millions of altezzas, underbody neons and aluminum wings? Sorry, if given the oportunity, i'd gladly opt for not having drifting sponsored in the US as long as i don't see any ricemobiles on the streets.

APC sux ass, that's a fact. Just cuz they are giving money to the drifting scene doesn't make em any less of a crappy company that they are. And if chances of having cheaper parts make you ppl kiss APC's ass, i only got one word to describe u. sellouts.

BiluMaster K's
02-25-2004, 10:43 AM
The old hooker with a heart of gold story....
If noone cares of the future legacy and HOW things were done, sure...let the #1 car-gayifying company take the glory....I'd thank them for the good show and move on!

APC is a sign of weekness on the east, i dunno about the left-coast

BiluMaster K's
02-25-2004, 10:45 AM
Kreator spits da truth...keep it underground until a respectable and USEFULL,USEFULL, USEFULL company steps up!
my love for hard driving is only rivaled by my hate for GAY.P.C.

omen2853
02-25-2004, 11:01 AM
who cares what APC does.

if they want to spend all the money it takes to bring this team over to drift in D1. thats fine with me. if in doing so they "exploit the scene" and create mass amounts of "ricers" who cares? are you going to stop loving your car and the fun of driving it? i hope not.

if i were a businessman i would do the same thing. from a money standpoint its a good idea. bring this big ass competition over here and make ass loads of money becuase your product s being showcased to all the people in the audience. then, make some products so that those woh were in the audience or heard about it can go buy our products (crappy or not). create a bigger demand for APC products, make more money, when business starts falling or the scene dies out...find a new one. business is about making money not friends. when all is said and done, i dont think that even the guys that we normally buy parts from are in business to make friends (alhtough they may come along). theyre doing it so that in 30 years or so when they retire theyll have money. the guy at the top of APC is looking out for number 1 not you or me or anyone else.

in the meantime, if you dont like APC parts just buy other ones...thats what i do.

TRUENOCOUPE
02-25-2004, 11:07 AM
lol, so are you saying that just cuz APC is helping the drift scene get bigger, we should all forget about millions of altezzas, underbody neons and aluminum wings? Sorry, if given the oportunity, i'd gladly opt for not having drifting sponsored in the US as long as i don't see any ricemobiles on the streets.

APC sux ass, that's a fact. Just cuz they are giving money to the drifting scene doesn't make em any less of a crappy company that they are. And if chances of having cheaper parts make you ppl kiss APC's ass, i only got one word to describe u. sellouts.

Another moron of the year.

I for one did not buy anything from APC. Why? Cause I thought it was non-sense for my car. Would that make them a crapy company? NO.They made products for spefic people that wanting to buy their product.

Stupid idiots.

edit: I love Drifting. If anyone can fund to make the Drifting Scene in the US then I will support them.

TRUENOCOUPE
02-25-2004, 11:09 AM
W3RD!

Stupid Fucks nowadays always jumping on the wagon of 'i hate ricers'.

who cares what APC does.

if they want to spend all the money it takes to bring this team over to drift in D1. thats fine with me. if in doing so they "exploit the scene" and create mass amounts of "ricers" who cares? are you going to stop loving your car and the fun of driving it? i hope not.

if i were a businessman i would do the same thing. from a money standpoint its a good idea. bring this big ass competition over here and make ass loads of money becuase your product s being showcased to all the people in the audience. then, make some products so that those woh were in the audience or heard about it can go buy our products (crappy or not). create a bigger demand for APC products, make more money, when business starts falling or the scene dies out...find a new one. business is about making money not friends. when all is said and done, i dont think that even the guys that we normally buy parts from are in business to make friends (alhtough they may come along). theyre doing it so that in 30 years or so when they retire theyll have money. the guy at the top of APC is looking out for number 1 not you or me or anyone else.

in the meantime, if you dont like APC parts just buy other ones...thats what i do.

Ghettokracker71
02-25-2004, 11:14 AM

I for one did not buy anything from APC. Why? Cause I thought it was non-sense for my car. Would that make them a crapy company? NO.They made products for spefic people that wanting to buy their product.

Stupid idiots.
They targetted a market,and took control of said market. Thats actually pretty smart business tactics. Now they are attempting to control the "drift" market.

EDIT: and BTW I'd love me that FB or S15....hell,even that coupe!

TRUENOCOUPE
02-25-2004, 11:16 AM
They targetted a market,and took control of said market. Thats actually pretty smart business tactics. Now they are attempting to control the "drift" market.

Thats fine with me cause I don't have to buy any of APC's product. I really don't care if ricers/hondas/fwd/ yada yada the list goes on if they wanting to drift. Cause at the end, Its all fun.

They fund US drifting = More Events for the future.

thelinja
02-25-2004, 11:25 AM
That's a really sweet 180SX. I saw it up close and in person when the PRI show was in Indianapolis last December.

Burmonster
02-25-2004, 11:36 AM

Stupid idiots.

edit: I love Drifting. If anyone can fund to make the Drifting Scene in the US then I will support them.

So you are basically saying that the ends justify the means?

You like that APC is shelling out the money for these drift events, but yet you dont buy their products (thereby supporting them as a company). You like what they do but you dont like them. So if any other company would put out the money for these events, you would not like APC but like that company.

I love Drifting. If anyone can fund to make the Drifting Scene in the US then I will support them.

There you go, so stop trying to protect APC as a company and just say that the events they put on are good.

You would drop APC in a second if they didnt sponser the drift events, thats what makes it a sell out.

edit:not trying to pick a fight or anything, just want to make sure I have your position right

DRFT
02-25-2004, 11:38 AM
here we go again...

boro240
02-25-2004, 11:49 AM
welcome to consumer society.

Kreator
02-25-2004, 12:03 PM
here we go again...

hehe :)

what burmonster said. I don't even give shit about drifting. If it exists at all, i wouldn't care. But it's just funny how you people jump to defend the company EVERYONE was flaming no longer than half a year ago. That's what's making u sellouts. They were making products that none of us (hopefully) bought cuz they are CRAP, and we would all together flame the idiots who'd put that stuff on their cars. Now you people are benefitting from teh money APC got for selling those crappy products, and suddenly APC ain't that bad of a company. If you look at ricers (which still EVERYONE flames) you people are no different. They also get money/parts for having that crap on their cars. :goyou: :ghey:

PS. Calling people names just cuz they got a different opinion than you, is a sign of lack of intelligence and inability of leading an intelligent discussion. Just making sure you knew that...

balmo
02-25-2004, 12:19 PM
wow, chiper garage is on that 86!

Wei240
02-25-2004, 12:32 PM
Sorry,
I don't support APC in anything they do, they are smart business people though, I'll give them that, it's too bad what they do is exploit and provide inferior products...

Bottom line
APC=crap

I'll support them when they actually care about the community and provide decent products, and when I mean care, it doesn't mean flying people over and sponsor more events only to look at it as a business opportunity to provide more crappy products because I find their merchandise to devalue the term 'aftermarket' products and culture...
If they cater towards the rice community, they should stay there, once we see altezza lights on the 240 we all know who to blame, if I wanted rice I'd buy a honda.

shnitz
02-25-2004, 12:38 PM
i don't see why everyone hates on apc...it's a company that found a market, ok, so they aren't oriented totally towards improving performance, neither are com[panies like GP Sports or bomex or veilside, etc. they don't pretend to be a performance company, if you go to their site they have a "show cars" and "promotional cars" section. why is that an apc "shit car"? it's the same color as the drift twin's car, im sure that it is set up well for drifting, so why all the bad-talk? yes they make parts like neons and big spoilers, which i don't buy, i specifically looked for a no-spoiler nissan. and honestly, has any here had ANY education? "they are just doing it to turn a profit." Well no shit, but you wanna venture a guess as to why Nissan built and sold the S13 and S14? and why do tein and jic-magic make suspension? why do garrett and mitsubishi make turbos? everyone is ultimately out to make a profit, from the company that made your car to the company that sold you the parts to custom-fab whatever is on your car.

TRUENOCOUPE
02-25-2004, 12:41 PM
if I wanted rice I'd buy a honda.

*shake head* Another statement by a retard.

Wei240
02-25-2004, 12:58 PM
*shake head* Another statement by a retard.
and you're not? :fawkd:

nightwalker
02-25-2004, 12:59 PM
I love Drifting. If anyone can fund to make the Drifting Scene in the US then I will support them.

I for one did not buy anything from APC.

so instead you support them by arguing with us here? go show some real support. How about a big windshield banner?

Word in fact you guys are selling out. There's really nothing more to it. I wouldn't hurt me or kill me that Team Orange is here or not. With all the recent explosion with drifting, three less guys is nothing big to anyone. (Nothing against those guys.) I'll show some real support and buy products from the companies who have kept it real.

APC=the crack dealer that one day decided to sponsor the local school team. There's a blunt example for you sell outs.

ca18guy
02-25-2004, 01:03 PM
This thread is going no where :nono:
TRUENOCOUPE please hold back the name calling that you seem to be doing alot of lately :hs: