PDA

View Full Version : beware " ORIGINAL AUTO PERFORMANCE " rb26 miata guys

Silvia479whp
07-23-2012, 04:01 PM
Guys my name is Andy , I bought this motor from Original Auto Performance in Los Angeles, The guys with a Rb26 Miata. Chris the Owner that i knew for about a year thinking he was a home boy since there's not that many rb26 guys, I could trust him. So I bought a rb26dett stock motor for $3500, to find out that it was blown. Took his word that it had 150-160 compression all the way across. Two days ago I stated to work on it to do a single turbo conversion and then i was going to swap it into my car. I found that #2 cylinder had a wet spots of oil so I did a compression test Myself and this is what I found #1 cylinder 120, #2-0, #3-120, #4-150, #5-150, #6-40. I also pulled the head off and it had bent valves and cracked pistons. I Called him back and told him about and he said “ no exchange, no refund and tells me i didnt build the motor“, Yeah like Nissan sells fucked up motors. He was like you can come pick up a few valves that I have and two pistons or deposit money into his account so he can ship it to me. WTF are you for reals after paying you $3500. How does he get 150-160 compression when i got 120,0,40. I just wanted a stock motor so i can put it on my daily driven car and not have to build it and I end up with this shit. Next time you buy from these shady mother fuckers that only care about money, make sure you think twice about it or check before you leave the shop you don't know who is the next victim...Piece of Shit People

Chronox2
07-23-2012, 10:38 PM
Damn! this is fukced up. does he has a website or something, also why not try to get your money through paypal. he said all the cylinders were great, but obviously it wasnt. paypal can get the money back from you, just be calm and show you are the more masure one.

Silvia479whp
07-24-2012, 12:06 AM
No this was local n it was cash deal

enkei2k
07-24-2012, 06:55 AM
no need to have two threads.

http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/466943-beware-original-auto-performance-rb26-miata-guys.html