PDA

View Full Version : buyer BEWARE of fuse05

enohand
07-23-2012, 02:52 PM
this guy is a liar & a scammer.
DONT BUY FROM HIM..

this is about as best as i can do right now...but i hope i can take some other action as well....

F you Fuse you facking Dick! damn liar, & sneeky son of a bitch :hey:

ME

hey i received them today.

I am a bit bummed that i wasn't told that the piston sides at the top had some scrapes in them, hopefully if & when i get them coated it should fill those in,,,

& if not, i hope the rings will seal everything

Ill let you know

Fuse05

I got them cleaned at godwin singers in st Pete Florida. I wrapped them up as soon as I got home. I'm sure they're fine or they would have said something . Sorry about that

Me
dude...i hope you can clarify this....but why did you sell me 3 79E pistons? & 1 54c piston?

fuse05
my motor spun a bearing and completely messed up the 3rd rod so i threw it out and bought another used one from an sr. ive been told it will work just as fine

Me
that still doesnt answer my "?"/....3 of the pistons are 79E's 1 is a 54c, ALL of them are sitting on 79E rods.

& no they wont work fine together...the 54c's are a different weight than the 79E's it would through the whole setup out of wach with the balance being off like that.

please respond

fuse05
i did answer your question. "my motor spun a bearing and completely messed up the 3rd rod so i threw it out and bought another used one from an sr."

Me
exzactly, but you didnt mention the piston...was the piston messed up?

I cannot run this 1 piston. i basically am asking for some money back since i was looking for a set of pistons. not 3 of 1 type & 1 of another type.

fuse05
i didnt mention the piston because from my knowledge sr pistons are the same, i didnt know they had different weights to them so i didnt matter to me. ive been honest to you and i sold you a set of sr pistons and a set of sr rod pistons with matching rod caps. have a good day and im sorry it didnt work out for you

me
ummm...you were to sell me a set...not a mixed set.
please try to resolve to assist with this or i will have to take other action

fuse05
i sold you a set of sr pistons, rods, and caps. i did not sell you a piston from another motor so i indeed sold you a SET of SR internals. this was taken place over 4 months ago, if you had a problem you should have brought it up then. im sorry i can not help you and im not wasting my time to give you $2-10. ive done enough by answering your questions.
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r288/chrispalmerfatman/Yougetnothing.jpg

Edwin562
07-23-2012, 03:01 PM
what a coward....

iamtheyi
07-23-2012, 03:24 PM
well f this guy then.

essthirteeeen42
07-23-2012, 04:13 PM
damn that's gay~

xoxide
07-23-2012, 06:46 PM
I have to say, the meme is pretty funny. So, to understand the situation, you purchased them 4 months ago, and just recently tried to get him to resolve the issues? If thats the case, then unfortunetly you are out of luck because paypal has a 30 day limit on filing claims as far as I know.

Chaluska
07-23-2012, 07:55 PM
did he actually send you that meme? lol

fuse05
07-24-2012, 12:18 AM
I have to say, the meme is pretty funny. So, to understand the situation, you purchased them 4 months ago, and just recently tried to get him to resolve the issues? If thats the case, then unfortunetly you are out of luck because paypal has a 30 day limit on filing claims as far as I know.

this is exactly why im not taking that extent. its been too long. if he said something around the time he bought it i would have helped and sourced my old piston for him.

did he actually send you that meme? lol
yes, i sent him that meme because im a real motha f'in G and i dont play no games.

this guy is a liar & a scammer.
DONT BUY FROM HIM..
if im a liar then please explain why i took it as far as getting the 54c piston cleaned from the same shop and at the sametime. EXACTLY. im not a liar. a scammer? would a scammer answer your pm's and try to clarify things? you act like im going to get hurt from this and like i told you before... you get nothing, you lose, GOOD DAY SIR!

jamg
07-24-2012, 12:57 AM
OP, you took a long time...

the seller should also be a good dude to the community and do what's 'right'

b14 se-rious
07-24-2012, 03:02 AM
4 months later asking for refunds HA

enohand
07-24-2012, 08:10 AM
i didnt take notice until i went to build my motor & tried to have it blueprinted along with the crank pistons & FW> there was a unevenness the machine shop couldnt figure out they they noticed the piston difference & told me about it

Fuse ~ yes you did lie , you told me your were selling me a set of pistons & rods. ..a set is to be a set....meaning all the same....not different pistions....

i wouldnt sell:
1 SRDE piston,
1 SR20DET GTIR piston,
1 s13 SR20DET piston &
1 SR20VET piston & call that a set....just because they are all SR pistons.

you completely mislead me, you didnt mention the surface scratches on them untill i called you on them,

you said you through a rod & replaced it, but even after trying to clarify that with you, you never said that you got a new piston, just a rod....but why is it that all 4 rods are 79E's?

you a scumbag Loreno Lavella

if you want to resolve this cool...if not...i have alot of buddies in Tampa...that wouldn't mind coming to talk to you

fuse05
07-24-2012, 10:18 AM
Thanks for posting my personal info on here and threatening me. Now look like the a-hole lol I hope you banned for looking like a dumbass. And I have a few buddies that wouldn't mind talking to your buddies lol Lmk Lmk Lmk

enohand
07-24-2012, 10:22 AM
lol...no one threatened you...at all.. i am giving you a chance to fix this..

or explain your self....

i guess with being 20 and shit, your just a immature dick...

fuse05
07-24-2012, 05:36 PM
I already explained myself, but that's not what you want to believe. You want to believe that I scammed you, you want me to tell you that and say I'm sorry. Well I didn't lie to you or knowingly scammed you and I'm sorry that when you're buying something used its not always in your favor, believe me it could have been worse. I bought a rebuilt motor and it rod knocked a week later but I understood what I was getting myself into. So please for the love of god F off and get off my D. You want to cry? Do that shit else where

benarovi
07-24-2012, 06:50 PM
fuse05 needs to be banned we dont need people like him on this site

fckillerbee
07-24-2012, 06:56 PM
fuse05 needs to be banned we dont need people like him on this site

agreed. if he can't tell the difference between pistons, he shouldn't be selling pistons.

BANHAMMER

enohand
07-25-2012, 07:41 AM
I already explained myself, but that's not what you want to believe. You want to believe that I scammed you, you want me to tell you that and say I'm sorry. Well I didn't lie to you or knowingly scammed you and I'm sorry that when you're buying something used its not always in your favor, believe me it could have been worse. I bought a rebuilt motor and it rod knocked a week later but I understood what I was getting myself into. So please for the love of god F off and get off my D. You want to cry? Do that shit else where

as you can see there is a consensus on here that YOU did me wrong....

:picardfp:

g35gabby
07-25-2012, 09:55 AM
wow,

link to original thread?

how much money are we talking about anyways? (just for the casual observer)

Seems like there is a lot of blame to go around. If someone ships you something and you don't inspect it yourself THEN, a lot of that is on you. It still doesn't absolve FUSE for selling something that wasn't exactly what he claimed it to be( Less the original thread has a bit more info that isn't shared here)

h2v7
07-25-2012, 11:37 AM
in for final verdict

badbob2121
07-26-2012, 08:17 AM
in for final verdict

fuse05
Banned from the Marketplace

:whip:

enohand
07-26-2012, 11:13 AM
^^ thank you very much sir.