PDA

View Full Version : NJ F/S 1989 240sx No rust

lighter
07-21-2012, 02:48 PM
So im trying to sell my wonderful 89' 240sx (no rust) to get a 350z, and ive been debating a lot of stuff, this is my first car and have been attached to it and dont really want to let it go, i put a lot of time, money and blood into this car. But its time to let go and move on. So im trying to sell the car for about 6k.

It has a swapper blktop sr20det, hks hi power exhaust system 3", tien basic coil overs, tial bov, and a lot of other stuff that i can list off the top of my head, the car is running great and just wanted to through it out here. Been on this forum as research for my car and to get any help that i could.

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] or message me here for pictures or any other information.

lighter
07-21-2012, 08:03 PM
Bump goes the weasel

Teeds13
07-21-2012, 10:04 PM
Pretty sure i dont want a car full of blood... you might have aids.... jk glws....wait pics?

kylec00per
07-21-2012, 10:24 PM
Post Pics!!!

lighter
07-22-2012, 11:22 AM
im not quite sure how to post pics, but if people are interested ive been either txting pics, or sending emails with pics. feel free to do either

lighter
07-22-2012, 01:06 PM
holy bumps batman!

trexm3
07-22-2012, 01:23 PM
once again another person joins the forum and doesn't ready any the stickys or the rules

copied and pasted from the sticky
No "email/ask for pics"
No more 'Email for pics.'
If you have pics of the items you're selling, put them online and link to them or hotlink them in the thread.

If you don't have pics, don't worry about it.

If you do, put them online. I'm tired of seeing threads bumped ad inifinitum by people seekings pics of items. (like this: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=102751 )

Don't complain to me that you don't have a program to resize or hosting, because I have your excuses handled.

The GIMP, free image manipulation program, for nearly all OS's.
GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program

FREE HOSTING:
no registration needed
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

registration required
www.fotologue.jp
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
www.imagestation.com

lighter
07-22-2012, 01:32 PM
relax trex, ive read the stickies, as for all purpose im not near my computer, just my phone, ive had people email me without a problem, ur the first to complain. so sorry to burst ur bubble, not everything is followed to the dot.

trexm3
07-22-2012, 01:39 PM
relax trex, ive read the stickies, as for all purpose im not near my computer, just my phone, ive had people email me without a problem, ur the first to complain. so sorry to burst ur bubble, not everything is followed to the dot.

bullshit heres your quote,

im not quite sure how to post pics, but if people are interested ive been either txting pics, or sending emails with pics. feel free to do either

so i posted the sticky telling you if you dont have pics dont worry about it, as it clearly states.

and also in the post it gives a number of sites you can use.

Ill never understand how people write 4 sentences and say ask me for pics... and callthat a fs ad. Probably put the same amount of work ethic in your car .

hopefully the mods get back into these car for sale forums and start locking threads that dont follow the rules. we have rules here so this doesn't turn into clusterfucks of crap fs threads

:picardfp:

lighter
07-22-2012, 01:40 PM
okay forum officer, have a nice day =)

trexm3
07-22-2012, 01:42 PM
your on a roll here huh , guess you just cant read ...

For Sale Rules and Guidelines

The Marketplace forums are a favor to the users, allowing them to purchase and sell items amongst themselves. Zilvia.net takes NO responsibility for ANY transactions made by its users, and advises users to 'caveat emptor' (let the buyer beware). Some users aren't reliable, and it's the buyers responsibility to insure they don't lose their money.

Do not Bump your topic more then twice, please only bump your item when your it’s at the bottom or off the page. Any items bumped more then two times will be closed. If you need to bump it more then this, then revaluate your item being sold and post it again.

lighter
07-22-2012, 01:44 PM
wow your full useful things i already read, yet u continue to argue with me here continuing to bump my post kudos

trexm3
07-22-2012, 01:49 PM
you obviously didnt read shit cause you did it all wrong .. and this could be bumped a million times no ones going to buy a car with out PICS !! and a description that names 4 things the car has. GLWS your gonna need it, and keep up with your shitty attitude . Your doing a great job building a name for yourself on the forum.

lighter
07-22-2012, 01:51 PM
who is being shitty, ur the one attacking me for no reason, could of easily just sent me a message rather than goes nuts for no reason, obviously u being polite wasnt an option. =)

lighter
07-22-2012, 01:52 PM
and im done with this btw, have a nice day trexm3 =)

trexm3
07-22-2012, 01:58 PM
I was very polite, I even copied you the post so you had access to all the pic posting sites. I didnt say your car sucks this things a piece of shit. I just posted you need to post pics and gave you all the information because you sated you didnt know how to post pics. Any way im not looking to attack you, just recently the forum has had alot of un-informative ads being put up . Just post up some pics and add more details that way you dont have people texting you a million and 1 questions.
take care man,
im gonna make like a banana and peel outta here

lighter
07-22-2012, 02:01 PM
im gonna make like a banana and peel outta here

nice, lol, and fyi, im trying to find a way to post a pic without using those websites, but ty for the 411

lighter
07-22-2012, 02:16 PM
Update on car parts (everything i have in it atm possible one or two things missing)
--------------------------
S13 SR Black Top
Competition Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit
Competition Clutch Lightened Flywheel
Front Mount Intercooler Kit, piping, couplers, clamps
Koyo Radiator/Flex-A-Lite 14" Fan
Samco Radiator Hoses
Tial Blow Off Valve
HKS Hi-Power Exhaust
JVT Downpipe or Nissan Downpipe
Nissan Test Pipe
Heater Core Hoses
Walbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump
SR20 MAF Adapter/ Intake
Labor
Bosch Battery
Boost Gauge, Oil pressure Gauge,HKS turbo timer/harness
Short Shifter, Bigger Fan, Greddy Rocker Arm Stoppers
Tien basic coilovers

tensecond350z
07-23-2012, 02:57 PM
Agree with trexm3... Were the pics @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ homie

kylec00per
07-23-2012, 10:48 PM
If you put up pics i might have bought it by now cmonnnn man ur slackin!!!!

Teeds13
07-24-2012, 02:54 PM
could have had your car sold by now if there were some pics

lighter
07-24-2012, 09:34 PM
http://imageshack.us/g/155/20120721165418.jpg/

lighter
07-24-2012, 09:36 PM
here r some pics
http://imageshack.us/g/155/20120721165418.jpg/

Let me know if these work

krankanator
07-24-2012, 09:37 PM
wow great pics !!!!!

lighter
07-24-2012, 09:39 PM
wow great pics !!!!!

no need for sarcasm im no professional and best i could with my phone..