PDA

View Full Version : WTB working S13 ac compressor

KaseyRae
07-10-2012, 06:17 PM
Would like to pick one up asap. Local p/u would b nice. Im in central valley CA
Thanks!

Clutchkick Murphy
07-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Well I was gonna help you but since youre a grunt and I am a scout, no dice! ;) Anyway, if you don't find one, I have one that is in excellent working condition...I can ship it no problem.

s14boy
07-11-2012, 01:15 AM
Well I was gonna help you but since youre a grunt and I am a scout, no dice! ;) Anyway, if you don't find one, I have one that is in excellent working condition...I can ship it no problem.

:stupid: i got one tooo lol you beat me every time :naw:

MajorLiquidGaming
07-11-2012, 11:24 AM
i have one aswell .. i live in Los angeles

KaseyRae
07-28-2012, 08:56 AM
Thank u :) im sorry i forgot to mention its a sohc..not sure if it makes a difference. Preferably i would like an aftermarket one if possible. I dont want to put an original becuase they r so old. I made that mistake last time and that is y im replacing it again -__-

Giebs
08-05-2012, 03:08 PM
i have a single cam one, its original though, so it was still using R12 when i took it off so you might have to convert it(not sure what needs to be done for conversions to R134). if you cant get one you want let me know. in redondo beach.

codyace
08-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Unsure if you are or are not, but if you do ever plan on going SR, you will want to start with a DOHC compressor for one of my kits. The only SOHC compressors I have are junk, or I'd ship ya one!