PDA

View Full Version : Valet Parking ?

FastBack 240
02-18-2004, 10:32 PM
Anyone ever valet park cars? I do in DC metro area. Great job and get to drive alot of hot cars!

knightrider
02-19-2004, 01:24 AM
i would never valet my car, ive always wanted to do it, but here in cali you gotta be 21 to pretty much drive delieveies or valet, im goin to vegas so i can valet all the ferraris and buicks, haha

xS1LV1Ax
02-19-2004, 11:16 AM
Dood, where in DC do you valet. I know in Reston Town center, the valets are always driving Porsche's, Ferraris, Rolls Royces. Thats cool

TRUENOCOUPE
02-19-2004, 11:21 AM
Thank god for Valet Parkers.

Imagine if you are eating at Hyatt Regency and there was no valet parking.... That would be a disaster.

FastBack 240
02-20-2004, 11:24 AM
I park everywhere to tell you the truth. Bethesda, DC, Tyson's all depends what the boss is pissed of about cause I always have to go to the accounts where screw ups work to straightin stuff out so we dont lose the account. Its also called babysitting cars.

Ghettokracker71
02-20-2004, 11:39 AM
I want to be one!.....I can't think of any places locally that would take a 17yo thats gotten a speeding ticket:(

KOUKI KA-T
02-20-2004, 02:37 PM
I could never do that, the first day I had to valet a 360 modena or something I would just drive away with it and never come back. What's the coolest car you've had to park?

ONYX S-13
02-20-2004, 06:15 PM
I used to work at the St regis resort in monarch beach..It's real easy to get a job there..I didn't even have my license yet (I was waiting for it to come in the mail)..It was definetly a fun job...I had to learn how to drive stick with cerrera's, m3's , m5's, nsx's, and S4's (the more popular cars there)..It was great...I never grinded i just feathered the cluth on a lot of the cars..I got used to it real quick though.http://www.starwood.com/Media/Graphics/Brands/St_Regis/Properties/1361/images/na1361ex10_lg.jpg

s14xman
02-20-2004, 08:02 PM
I park cars for a valet company in sac called Nuemann enterprises. Best job ever for a student. I park cars at Arden fair mall, Esquire grill, Lucca, Mukini, PF chang, and Mortons, I used to park 6 nights a week at Firehouse but our company lost that account =/

FastBack 240
02-20-2004, 11:04 PM
Yea my uncle owns the company and I was parking cars a 15. They dont really check backround on driving records either so ya know if your in Norf Virfingy I might be able to find you a job. The nicest car I ever drove was an ENZO Ferrari. I moved it ten feet until the guy realized what he was doing. Needless to say he left a fat tip.

Kaede
02-20-2004, 11:41 PM
I worked for a valet company called Flying Dutchman in S.F. You get to drive some nice cars. And the occasional Civics and Geos. The best part is you get paid even if you just stand there and do nothing. The only thing I hate is wearing some white trenchcoat uniform. Feel like an idiot wearing that. Look more like a scientist than a valet.

No Motiv
02-22-2004, 03:24 PM
Yea my uncle owns the company and I was parking cars a 15. They dont really check backround on driving records either so ya know if your in Norf Virfingy I might be able to find you a job. The nicest car I ever drove was an ENZO Ferrari. I moved it ten feet until the guy realized what he was doing. Needless to say he left a fat tip.

can you hook me up too! hahah that sounds like an awesome job...a lot better than what im doing know...I live like 10 mins away from bethesda.

FastBack 240
02-22-2004, 09:29 PM
yea go to the white flint mall and ask the valets in the booth to give you an application. Fill it out leave it there and Mngr. will pick it up and call you.