PDA

View Full Version : Recirculating HKS SSQV S13 Blacktop

BLACKhatchBACK
06-27-2012, 10:20 PM
Alright before everyone states flaming, I HAVE searched for answers and I can't find an answer for my exact setup. So, I am going to recirculate my HKS BOV, however, where do I recirculate it too? I have read different threads and they have all said many different things, "you have to recirculate it after the MAF but before the turbo intake", "you have to do it before the MAF", etc. This isn't answering my question though. My set up it is as follows, bov is installed on my hotpipe and is currently atmospheric. I bought the ricirc. fitting now where do I run the tubing to? I also bought a PBM intake tube that has a "crank case bung". Can I just run the recirc. tube to that. That would mean that it would be between my MAF and my turbo intake. Any help is appreciated, and again I HAVE searched this but haven't received a straight answer.

feito
06-27-2012, 10:50 PM
dont fully understand how turbo systems work ha? Dont expect every question to be answer on tha web, u gotta learn how to figure things out on your own.. In back in between maf and turbo, otherwise it'd would be useless, like this, except your bov is on the hot side:
http://www.gfb.com.au/images/bov_diagram.gif
Now run cuz everyone in here hates this kind of dumb questions..

BLACKhatchBACK
06-27-2012, 10:54 PM
See this is exactly how I thought it needs to be but then I questioned myself and started searching and then just got confused...
but thank you very much sir, I appreciate it!