PDA

View Full Version : CA 1994 Nissan 240sx Hatchback MUST SELL

danceNdrift
06-26-2012, 11:03 PM
I'm the third owner of this 1994 Nissan 240sx Hatchback. I've had this car for 3 years and it's been great to me. I'm asking 3500. I'm selling it because I'm starting to work construction and I need something practical that I can get around in and haul things with. This car has been regularly and well maintained and is fun, easy to drive and fast. I didn't really do any modifications to the car because when I bought it, the previous owner had done a lot already.I'm asking 3500 but I NEED TO SELL THIS CAR ASAP so make me a reasonable offer. PM me or email me directly @ [email protected]
Mods:
Megan Racing Coilovers
AEM Short Ram Intake
K&N Air Filter Element
Apex-i Cat Back Exhaust
Greddy Style Front/Rear Strut Bars
Walboro High CFM Fuel Pump
Enkei Wheels
Rays Lug Nuts w/ wheel lock
Riken Tires
Hancook Ventus (had to replace a flat left front tire)
Mini 8 inch antenna (I still have the stock one if you want)
Custom Black and White Gucci Interior accents (the vinyl is in new condition)

Recent Maintenance:
Throttle Position Sensor (New)
Fuel Pump, listed above (New)
Oil Change
New Coolant
Intake Manifold Gasket (New)
Valve Cover Gasket (New)

Bonus Items: (Yes I'm throwing in stuff for free)
Two steel wheels, perfect for full sized spares or track tires
After market taillights (they match the center garnish)
Brand new, never used car cover
Brand new, never installed Sparco racing harness ($120, I know it's not free)
Extra turn signal and wiper switch

Imperfections:
The rims to have some curb rash from when I bought the car (I will confess I did add to it a bit). The headlights do go up when the button is pressed, but they don't go down - you have to manually turn the knob on the top of the motors-. I did go through a "track car" phase and gutted the interior and painted it white however, I did recently reinstalled the carpet which is black. The headliner, pillar covers and rear interior panels are missing. There is a JVC head unit installed but the CD player ejects the disc after you put it in. There are holes and covers for door speakers however there are no speakers. The old door panels had 6x9s in them but the panels were really worn out and got new ones that have the factory speaker holes (the same ones mentioned above).

This car has never failed me. It's done it's job extremely well and I'm kinda sad to see it go.