PDA

View Full Version : Top Tier club?

Breareos
06-24-2012, 01:10 AM
One time I drove by my local supermarket at about 11pm to find a handful of cars parked in the lot, amongg them was an FD and FC RX-7, an R33, and an S14 240SX. I knew the guy who had the FC and I asked him what this was and he said it was the Top Tier club. Apparently this club's across north america; I got curious how I could join once I got my Silvia, and he said he couldn't tell me. Anybody know of this club? How do you join? Do you have to beat someone in a race? Why would it have to be a mystery? I really can't find any info on this...

Xplat
06-24-2012, 01:24 AM
You gotta beat this japanese dude on the downhill in some mountain I forget the name of.

illvialuver
06-24-2012, 01:56 AM
Why would you want to be part of some super secret club to feel like you or your car are worthy of something. You should just go make your own car friends and start your own club.

EjMalernee
06-24-2012, 02:03 AM
I raced that damn Japanese dude on the down hill and almost won! Damn, I was so close, I almost made it into that cool super secret club. Now I just have to hang out with my friends and build a car the way I want, and have my own style. It sucks!

Breareos
06-24-2012, 08:31 AM
Why would you want to be part of some super secret club to feel like you or your car are worthy of something. You should just go make your own car friends and start your own club.

I really just wanted more info. Why he couldn't tell me is, in my opinion, bullcrap. I'll build my own car and screw this club.

fckillerbee
06-25-2012, 03:37 PM
LOLZ.

-secret car club society

Drift N Dragg
06-25-2012, 04:38 PM
Maybe it doesn't exsist.. Maybe he was fucking with you.. see how far you would go to find out...

Tle1993
07-15-2012, 08:48 PM
LOLZ.

-secret car club society

dude luminati car club!:ddog:

omgRWDgoodness!
07-15-2012, 09:27 PM
This has got to be the best one yet.

dawagarage
07-15-2012, 09:39 PM
im down with the top tier club
Top Tier Gasoline (http://www.toptiergas.com/)
nothing but the best!

lude4life13
07-15-2012, 09:46 PM
Maybe its a club that only wants nice cars and is invite only...

zooopreme
07-15-2012, 09:49 PM
I really can't find any info on this...

And that's why it's called a secret group/club/society/organization/coalition/alliance/troop/gang/team/set/troop/clan

Illuminati.

Xplat
07-15-2012, 10:34 PM
When the guy said he couldn't tell you how to join top tier club, did his face look something like this?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m76ivzzhs31rq8mrfo2_1280.png

DJ-of-E
07-15-2012, 10:41 PM
Give this guy a break. He barely an adult class still wearing pants that gives him -7 on adult and -12 on bs (and I don't mean Ballistic Skill)

2.5T_/<ouki
07-15-2012, 10:52 PM
when the guy said he couldn't tell you how to join top tier club, did his face look something like this?

lolololololololol!!!!!

DreEzed
07-16-2012, 01:18 AM
or maybe... op be trollin on you gaiz.

scz18
07-16-2012, 10:24 AM
lmao. They're a local car club in Canada. They don't like street racing or burnouts for some reason.

SILVIA-40
07-16-2012, 11:04 AM
Yeah we dont like asshat driving or showing off because theres enough Hondas and other people here that do it and bring the heatbag attention to ANYONE driving a modified car. Hence why we now have VIU who goes out and inspects/ harrass our cars, especially RHD ones.

Look us up and educate yourself. We're just looking to make the car culture more acceptable and its actually working. People notice us in the city and have realized we are nothing like the douchebags that ruin the culture.
www.youtube.com/toptierimports (http://www.youtube.com/toptierimports)

Nismoline
07-16-2012, 11:11 AM
Why you couldn't find info on us is weird. Go in google type in top tier imports and you will find our club. It's not a secret an anyone can join. As long as you can follow our rules and be respectful then you won't have a problem.

DJ-of-E
07-16-2012, 12:32 PM
Why you couldn't find info on us is weird. Go in google type in top tier imports and you will find our club. It's not a secret an anyone can join. As long as you can follow our rules and be respectful then you won't have a problem.

Maybe because I got lazy and google top tier club and ended up

Index - Top Tier Volleyball Club (http://www.toptiervbc.net/)

as the top of the google results. I think I'm more impressed there's a volleyball club in Wisconsin instead of the coastal states.

59bhp
07-16-2012, 12:42 PM
Yeah we dont like asshat driving or showing off because theres enough Hondas and other people here that do it and bring the heatbag attention to ANYONE driving a modified car. Hence why we now have VIU who goes out and inspects/ harrass our cars, especially RHD ones.

Look us up and educate yourself. We're just looking to make the car culture more acceptable and its actually working. People notice us in the city and have realized we are nothing like the douchebags that ruin the culture.

seems perfectly reasonable :)

memphis180sx
07-16-2012, 12:43 PM
sounds like a bunch of ass hats if you ask me.

whiterps13
07-16-2012, 12:51 PM
Stock wheelz fo lyfe

59bhp
07-16-2012, 12:52 PM
sounds like a bunch of ass hats if you ask me.

I don't think anybody did?

Chaluska
07-16-2012, 12:55 PM
Breareos, i am one of the organizing members of top-tier performance in Texas. to join the club, you have to have 5 (already member) references, as well as pay the initiation fee of $50,000.00.

This is the entry level membership,

You will get
10 Top-Tier club vinyl stickers (36"x60") (racing white)
1 - small Top-Tier logo t-shirt
1 - Top-Tier logo hat
1 - Top-Tier Coffee cup
you will also be signed up for an elite email list of nationwide top-tier events and meets.

If you are interested in the Pro Membership, the initiation price doubles, BUT the following is included
10 Top-Tier club vinyl stickers (36"x60") (in CHROME)
1 - medium Top-Tier logo t-shirt
1 - Top-Tier logo hat
1 - Top-Tier Coffee cup
1 - 20 Oz Top-Tier shaker glass
1 - Top-Tier black ink-ball Pen
access to over 100 automotive aftermarket manufacturers, at below retail pricing.
you will also be signed up for an elite email list of nationwide top-tier events and meets.

PM me for paypal info.

and OMG for idiots who dont know, this was a joke post... idiots...

firelizard
07-16-2012, 12:58 PM
Winnipeg's not in Texas.

JFoxx
07-16-2012, 01:06 PM
im sorry, but if anybody paid 50k to be in some car club, they should just do everyone a favor, and shoot themselves.... because mankind doesnt need you....

docslide
07-16-2012, 01:11 PM
sounds gay as fuck.

zooopreme
07-16-2012, 01:22 PM
sounds gay as fuck.

Now, that's just offensive. I'd like to think you have more insults in the bag than using the word gay.

I'm sure Grant Hill & Jared Dudley would not appreciate you using gay as an insult.

lflkajfj12123
07-16-2012, 01:29 PM

you're ruining the culture virgin

kikcaffine
07-16-2012, 01:41 PM
is this serious?

Nismoline
07-16-2012, 02:03 PM
Hes not talking about top tier performance from Texas. Our club in Winnipeg is called top tier imports.

heiyuu
07-16-2012, 02:42 PM
I bring the rice to top tier meets

true story.

fckillerbee
07-16-2012, 05:26 PM
There's only one secret car society that I know of.

memphis180sx
07-16-2012, 05:53 PM
I don't think anybody did?

look do you not understand the word ''if you ask me'' i didn't ask for your opinion now did i? Now on to the real subject anybody that asks for money or anything like that is not worth the time when you can be happy with what you have and don't have to impress somebody to just be in a club.sounds like a bunch of friends that like to hang out and dosen't want anybody else to ''hang'' and the fact that he said you cant join means that he isn't a friend at all.

Nismoline
07-16-2012, 05:57 PM
look do you not understand the word ''if you ask me'' i didn't ask for your opinion now did i? Now on to the real subject anybody that asks for money or anything like that is not worth the time when you can be happy with what you have and don't have to impress somebody to just be in a club.sounds like a bunch of friends that like to hang out and dosen't want anybody else to ''hang'' and the fact that he said you cant join means that he isn't a friend at all.

Did you not read what I wrote. There is no cost for the club and anyone can join. I am one of the founders of the club and the guy from Texas has nothing to do with it. ANYONE can join as long as they are respectful and follow our rules. If you actually wanna learn more about it go onto the site.
Toptierimports.com

In_Appearance
07-16-2012, 07:03 PM
Toptierimports.com

Summary: Scene kids with bolt-ons.

nathanong87
07-16-2012, 07:11 PM
the tier has been topped!

Brian
07-16-2012, 08:42 PM
S.t.o.n.e.c.u.t.t.e.r.s

DRIFTER-M
07-16-2012, 11:22 PM
It astonishes me that people (as in multiple) don't realize the guy in Texas is trolling/kidding.

Breareos
07-17-2012, 12:11 AM

Probably because I didnt have the word 'imports' in my search. I am glad to hear I wasnt fooled. Currently I'm car-less but Id like to import an S14 zenki once I can afford it, and I have some serious modification plans when I do finally own it. Im glad to hear you guys are making an impact on how modifieds are viewed around here, I heard a terrible story over at GTRCanada's forums about a winnipeg skyline owner who was harharshly harrassed by a beligerent police officer just because of his car. Mind you this was a few years ago but still had plenty of impact.

fckillerbee
07-17-2012, 03:11 PM
S.t.o.n.e.c.u.t.t.e.r.s

oh whaaaat

It astonishes me that people (as in multiple) don't realize the guy in Texas is trolling/kidding.

he's kidding...i sent him monies yesterdays.

ZX88
07-17-2012, 10:56 PM
Frat1176...

vehicle336
07-17-2012, 11:33 PM
So why is a thread, about a club of Canadian Hard Parkers, in the Motorsports and Skilled Driving section?

Breareos
07-19-2012, 12:40 PM
So why is a thread, about a club of Canadian Hard Parkers, in the Motorsports and Skilled Driving section?

I thought it was the appropriate section to post this in. I suppose I was wrong. Usually though, I try to be careful about that and post the right section.

mantas
07-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Wait....i thought zilvia was a secret car forum./club You are going to tell me i paid $100,000 to join and i didnt get any free vinyl or hats? Thats just outrageous ! Im going to pony up another $50,000 and join the top tier club instead.

On a serious note, zilvia should charge people for starting threads like this.

Breareos
07-19-2012, 01:56 PM
Wait....i thought zilvia was a secret car forum./club You are going to tell me i paid $100,000 to join and i didnt get any free vinyl or hats? Thats just outrageous ! Im going to pony up another $50,000 and join the top tier club instead.

On a serious note, zilvia should charge people for starting threads like this.

screw you man, I just wanted info on a club what the hell's wrong with that? I got my question answered so you can just let this die.

dizzariot
07-19-2012, 02:07 PM
You gotta beat this japanese dude on the downhill in some mountain I forget the name of.

I raced that damn Japanese dude on the down hill and almost won! Damn, I was so close, I almost made it into that cool super secret club. Now I just have to hang out with my friends and build a car the way I want, and have my own style. It sucks!

When the guy said he couldn't tell you how to join top tier club, did his face look something like this?

Breareos, i am one of the organizing members of top-tier performance in Texas. to join the club, you have to have 5 (already member) references, as well as pay the initiation fee of $50,000.00.

This is the entry level membership,

You will get
10 Top-Tier club vinyl stickers (36"x60") (racing white)
1 - small Top-Tier logo t-shirt
1 - Top-Tier logo hat
1 - Top-Tier Coffee cup

If you are interested in the Pro Membership, the initiation price doubles, BUT the following is included
10 Top-Tier club vinyl stickers (36"x60") (in CHROME)
1 - medium Top-Tier logo t-shirt
1 - Top-Tier logo hat
1 - Top-Tier Coffee cup
1 - 20 Oz Top-Tier shaker glass
1 - Top-Tier black ink-ball Pen
access to over 100 automotive aftermarket manufacturers, at below retail pricing.

PM me for paypal info.

and OMG for idiots who dont know, this was a joke post... idiots...

im sorry, but if anybody paid 50k to be in some car club, they should just do everyone a favor, and shoot themselves.... because mankind doesnt need you....

I fucking love the internet. OP is obviously new here, but so am I. That being said, I've dipped my wick in more car forums than I care to mention.

OP, get used to seeing this in response to your threads:

:picardfp:

Breareos
07-19-2012, 02:12 PM
I fucking love the internet. OP is obviously new here, but so am I. That being said, I've dipped my wick in more car forums than I care to mention.

OP, get used to seeing this in response to your threads:

:picardfp:

same here, if there is a car I like, I try to find a forum so I can get info on tuning , maintenance, ownership or whatever else I fancy.

fckillerbee
07-20-2012, 11:35 AM
same here, if there is a car I like, I try to find a forum so I can get info on tuning , maintenance, ownership or whatever else I fancy.

Dude...don't let these haters hate on your questions. They just mad cause canada has a cool secret car club. I heard BH is the president.

Brian
07-20-2012, 11:51 AM
Paypal me $10 for info...