PDA

View Full Version : Fort Leonard Wood/waynesville/st robert MO area

GB240drifter
06-19-2012, 07:00 PM
Just got stationed here on fort wood and trying to figure out who's all over here, getting sick of seeing shitty Hondas all over

chris_240sx
07-17-2012, 07:09 PM
I'm from that area but moved to Springfield. There aren't many 240's around. There is a blue 3/4 kitted zenki S14 that belongs to a guy on post, but he doesn't come out much. It has an SR swap but never seems to run quite right.

I have a friend that lives there with a s13 hatch he just finished his SR swap in. He's waiting on a MAF for it to be running though.

That's about it as far as I know. If you want to meet more people, some people usually meet up at the Saint Robert walmart Wednesday and Saturday nights around 8-9 on nice nights. I can't comment on the quality of the cars/people anymore though since I haven't lived there for a couple years now.

chuy
07-17-2012, 07:42 PM
I grew up there... Im a product of Waynesville High School. Any ways get out on the country roads they were fun.

twotoes
07-17-2012, 10:41 PM
Whats up man, just like Chris thats my hometown but I just moved to KC. Go to the Auto Craft shop on post and meet Apod, Chuck, and Robin. Cool guys for sure. Also, try loggin into 417racing.com for a good local forum.